Everyone Post their favorite non-pony character!

ExtraSoap

I'm pretty certain non intro topics in the intro section are against the rules... :unsure:

But to answer the question, it is unquestionably Gilda. ;-)

I'll be honest... when i joined, i was like "Well, i'll just post a topic saying Hi and wait for other to respond to get my other 2 posts out of the way"

Tales tried to tell me "Hey, a lot of people go into other peoples threads and say "Hey I'm new too!" And i just thought that would be lame...

I feel like i would seem like i was saying "Hey! I'm desperate to get my last two posts so i can unlock the rest of the forum! So i'll post on yours with something that has no real impact!"

So actually have a subject for their intro topic seems fair enough =3 at least its a bit more interesting and give others something to respond to...

Anywho, on topic... hmm... Probably the dragon from Dragonshy... "But she kicked me :sad: "

Unless Zecura doesnt count as a pony... i think Twilight DID say 'She's not a pony, she's a Zebra"... Sooooo.... Yeah, technicality... And Zecura is awesome.

mlp__fim_angel_by_matva_the_ysalamiri-d3hajrf.png

Angel is the PERFECT comic foil for Fluttershy!

This further demonstrates the sheer GENIUS of the writers/staff of MLP FiM to develop so many intriguing minor characters!

I love Zecora ! Does she count as a non-pony ? She's a zebra after all, and they go in the "creatures" section in the RP side of the board !

Other than that, the Hydra. I really likes how all its heads aren't in synch, which makes for some funny gags.

mm, I want to say discord, but I feel like I might just be saying that because I'm all "omg, new character! I love new stuffz!!!"

I'll saaaaaaaaay... owlalishiousthpth I have no idea how to spell it and I'm too lazy to check

the owl, if you can't tell

xljej8.png

Discord at the moment. I was really excited when I found out that John De Lancie, same actor who was Q on Star Trek, The Next Generation was gonna be his voice. Also flipped out to see that he really is still Q! Got to hand it to the creators of MLP for making Discord really like Q.