DO PONIES EAT PIZZA

ausgamer529

I agree with Phil, I believe there would be 'pizza' in the MLP FiM universe, veggie pizza of course.

And for me, my fave pizza is Papa John's All the Meats thin crust pizza!

:D:D:D:D

Pinkie Pizza Pie: Pineapple, extra cheese, and hot sauce. (That's what I imagine her eating at least.)

Myself, I load my pizza with pepperoni, sausage, onion, green and bananna peppers. No fungus or dead fish, please.

Mmmm... yeah I go to this pizza place called Yellow Cab, 5 minutes walk from where I work at. I do love their Gourmet Veggie Deluxe Pizza. Make it a point to drop by once a month. ^^

Favourite pizza is a Papa John all meat topped with Zaxby's Chicken, Crinckle Fries, Zax sauce, Bacon, more fries, more zax sauce, and finally another All Meat pizza on top. It's amazing.

281947_230427856998415_100000936070464_646704_4612663_n.jpg

WOW! That does look Amazing! Very original concept there! Hmmm.... my favorite Pizza places are Sansones and King's(Very, VERY, VERYYYYYY, good pizza places by me) Mostly I get Sausage or Pepperoni pie. I don't really load my pizza with a lot of stuff. To me like one topping is best.

But, if I am in the mood for like Stuffed Crust I will go to Pizza Hut.

BTW has anyone ever been to Cici's? There really aren't any by me and would like to know what you guys thought.

Pinkie Pizza Pie: Pineapple, extra cheese, and hot sauce. (That's what I imagine her eating at least.) Myself, I load my pizza with pepperoni, sausage, onion, green and bananna peppers. No fungus or dead fish, please.

Somehow, I feel like Pinkie Pie Pizza would be more along the lines of...

Stuffed crust

Light sauce

Extra peanut butter

Tabasco

and gummy worms.

• Like 1

BTW has anyone ever been to Cici's? There really aren't any by me and would like to know what you guys thought.

Cici's is great for the price and you can mix and match at the buffet. They are just good and cheap enough to cause mass pizza feeds at Furry and Sci-fi conventions when a bunch of us will pile into cars and swarm the nearest Cicis. I loved the look on the staff's faces at the last one I was at when a herd of people in tails and ears mobbed the place to eat... :D

(p.s. I reccomed the cheeseburger pizza... )

I wouldn't think so since there basically herbivores. My favorite Pizza is with Sausage and Peperonni. With thin crust. Papa Johns makes the best pizza.

Papa John's makes the best fast-food pizza.

The best I've ever had though, is Me and Ed's

Favourite pizza is a Papa John all meat topped with Zaxby's Chicken, Crinckle Fries, Zax sauce, Bacon, more fries, more zax sauce, and finally another All Meat pizza on top. It's amazing.

281947_230427856998415_100000936070464_646704_4612663_n.jpg

284636_230428243665043_100000936070464_646706_1710282_n.jpg

Had one time a pizza like that in Benidorm (Valencia) on one of those now illegal and grounded beach restaurants. I gulped a whole pizza before, so I was not capable to finish it, darn, 15 years passed and I still cannot forget. Actually ponies lack thumbs to operate the pizza slicer, so thy'l down it as a whole, like a boss.

I think there would be pizza in Equestria.I mean, they seem to have plenty of the essential junk foods like hay fries, pastries, popcorn, and candy in general. Why not pizza?

I like to think the most popular toppings would be hay or maybe carrots... though. Would you put those toppings on before or after you throw the pizza in the oven? I imagine after. No sense burning the toppings on the pizza, right? Actually, now I'm kind of curious to try carrots on a pizza as a topping. Would they use cheese? They have cows, so I imagine milk is a regular staple. Hmmm...

I will admit that pizza is not my favorite food though. In fact, its my least favorite of all. I blame my employment at Pizza Hut when I was younger. Nothing against them, great pizza and all. But after being around the stuff for a year or so, it kind of looses its appeal and just becomes... Blah. I actually avoid eating the stuff now, but when I used to eat it more regularly my favorite toppings were onions, pineapple, ham, and green olives. Every now and then a few sardines too.

I like to think the most popular toppings would be hay or maybe carrots... though. Would you put those toppings on before or after you throw the pizza in the oven? I imagine after. No sense burning the toppings on the pizza, right? Actually, now I'm kind of curious to try carrots on a pizza as a topping. Would they use cheese? They have cows, so I imagine milk is a regular staple. Hmmm...

Probably before. I mean, people eat cooked carrots. Also, when you put pineapple on pizza it doesn't burn. I imagine the same principal would apply to carrots. Also, what about things like green peppers and onions? Those are regular things that go on pizza, and they are also vegetables, so they would probably eat those as toppings as well.

I just put in an app for a pizza-maker character, so I'm watching this with interest.

Whether toppings would go on before or after depends on the topping, I think - my understanding is that some do well when cooked, but others not so much. Like Tales said, the carrots would probably be okay; but hay? I dunno what happens when you cook hay, but it's already pretty dry.

But yes, no end of possible toppings. Peppers, onions, garlic,mushrooms, olives, eggplant, artichokes, capers, spinach, arugula, asparagus, and others. The starchier things are rarer, but they can be used; there are pizzas with potato, there are pizzas with pasta. I saw a recipe recently for a white sauce pizza with roasted pumpkin and pesto. I personally find pineapple and other fruits on pizza to be, by and large, a heresy, but there's those. That's not even counting the various plants that humans wouldn't go for but ponies might. Finding toppings shouldn't be a problem.

As for me, I prefer ground beef, ground sausage, or pepperoni (or some combination of the three).

Probably before. I mean, people eat cooked carrots. Also, when you put pineapple on pizza it doesn't burn. I imagine the same principal would apply to carrots. Also, what about things like green peppers and onions? Those are regular things that go on pizza, and they are also vegetables, so they would probably eat those as toppings as well.

True, I guess you could put the toppings on before. I think though it would dry them out a bit. I imagine the carrots would have to be steamed or boiled already before going in because I don't think dry carrots would fair too well. But yes, a plethora of veggies and such are available to them.

Whether toppings would go on before or after depends on the topping, I think - my understanding is that some do well when cooked, but others not so much. Like Tales said, the carrots would probably be okay; but hay? I dunno what happens when you cook hay, but it's already pretty dry.

That's kind of what I was thinking too. Hay is already dry so I think it would just burn in the oven. I mean, those are 380- 400 degree ovens, assuming their like the ones similar to when I worked at Pizza Hut. I guess though, you could put in fresh hay and dry it out while on the pizza, no? Would that even work?

We need a pony eating pizza episode to answer all these questions! :blah: