"Adding to the dictionary?" you question. "What's that supposed to mean?"

It's simple. Haven't you ever come up with a silly term to describe a situation or action that doesn't already have a word? It's time the world got to know about them! Simply post with a term or phrase you've coined to describe something. Remember, it doesn't have to be Pony related. Let's break open our Sweetie Bell's and get writing!

Tetris: (Verb) To organize things in the most orderly and compact manner possible.

Example: "There's no more room in the trunk of my car, I Terised everything as well as I could.

Other forms: Tetrising, Tetrised

Just because I play fallout too much.

VATS: (1)To aim and hit, throw, catch, shot perfectly on target. (2)Near perfect hand-eye/foot-eye coordination.

Example: "I bet you I can VATS that from here." "OMG, did you see that!? I VATSED it like a pro!"

Other Forms: VATS, VATSED, VATSING.

• 3 weeks later...

furhter: A combination of 'further' and 'Fuhrer' a word of command, often used in my work portfolio when, upon the end of a work ticket, I am supposed to type 'nothing further.' I often see this word and think of myself as more in control of that particular ticket, as I am it's Fuhrer. A dignified word, commanding all other words' respect.

I.E....

Assisted customer doing yada yada.

Nothing furhter.

Furhter along the road, no other word shall pass.

(grosh this is lame...XD)