Wow, so his name is Tank? Dash is going to be even more associated with tanks now... :P

Seriously satisfying episode though. Tank was hilarious. There was a lot of great humor in general actually. And then there was that song, which was just needed and so very awesome.. Couldn't have asked for more from a Dash episode. :)

Wow, what an episode!

Some astounding writing, an incredibly fun and catchy song, a good deal of witty humor...Wonderful episode! Likely my favorite Rainbow Dash episode!

Incredibly happy with it! Hope next week's episode will provide some more RD development, seeing as this episode provided a good deal of fun yet big development for everyone's favorite rainbow-maned Pegasus.

So, in short....loved it!

So why does Fluttershy have a big seal around? Does that seem weird to anypony else?

Also, did anypony else like the bat as much as I did? Tank is great, but that would have been my second choice.

Ok, now that's the SECOND reference to 'tanks' in a MLP FiM Episode (along with Rarity's song "Art of the Dress" in Season 1).

PLEASE tell me we can have REAL TANKS in the world of Equestria now? PLEASE????

:D:D:D:D

So why does Fluttershy have a big seal around? Does that seem weird to anypony else?

Also, did anypony else like the bat as much as I did? Tank is great, but that would have been my second choice.

Why not a seal? After all, Fluttershy wrestled with a bear in 'Lesson Zero', right?

And I kinda thought the bat MIGHT win, until I realized how many scenes the turtle was stealing in the cartoon.

Why not a seal? After all, Fluttershy wrestled with a bear in 'Lesson Zero', right?

And I kinda thought the bat MIGHT win, until I realized how many scenes the turtle was stealing in the cartoon.

I don't know, a seal just seems odd for some reason... :unsure:

Also, Ghastly Gorge? Wonder if that will end up a new RP location...

I'm just hoping we actually see Tank in the show, considering I believe Owlowicious hasn't even been seen since Owl's Well until now...

...Then again, Tank could very well make an appearance next episode. After all, next episode IS another Rainbow Dash episode.

Well, I guess I'm the first then: Didn't like it. Writing was bad.

I can see why you'd say that. This episode will likely have varied opinions. A lot of it can be liked, and a lot of it can be disliked. I personally loved it, but everypony's opinion counts, after all!

Turtle-copter... That got me at the end.

I thought it was an overall enjoyable episode. The song was a welcomed change, hopefully we get more in the future episodes. Fluttershy suddenly brightening up at the mention of Rainbow Dash wanting a pet was priceless.

just finished re-watching it. I'd have to say that this episode was kinda in the middle. there were lots of moments that I loved (butterfly talking, butterfly smaking into the banner, Tank in general, fluttershy's animals), but there were lots of moments that made me cringe (duh duh DUUUH, rarity sneezeing after rainbow returns, forced yay, radicle-ness)

It was.... nice. An okay episode. The fact that the turtle tortoise was obviously going to win from the very instant he appeared on screen slightly dampened it for me, but overall an average episode. Even with the very cute song it wasn't a patch on last week's I'm afraid.

Still, things I liked:

Rainbow Dash making race car noises as she flies in the dream sequence made me smile.

Yay! Song!

I liked that fact that Dash even considered a butterfly for a pet.

Also helicopter Tank.

Still, I wonder if this was inspired by that one fanart of Dash with a tortoise pet, or if it was just a coincidence.

Also tanks exist in Equestria. What the-?