DiegoTan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banner_twilight.jpg

65c1e9f366b781a23a7e357.jpg

"

You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of.

While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.

Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents.

Can't say that I am at all surprised. I knew I was most like Twilight. I'm a bit surprised by AJ being #2 though. I'm not much like her at all. I saw the lack of Pinkie Pie a mile away though, same with Fluttershy. I have to say though, there are times when my competitive edge makes me like RD, but that wasn't able to be reflected in the test. Most of these tests are very shallow, but hey, a full personality test takes much longer.

Oh right, and I am very much street smart. I just also happen to be book smart as well.

Which greeting are you most likely to use towards your friends?

why you no have g'day?!?

Couldn't decide between a dragon or scootaloo...

EDIT: apparently wanting scootaloo as a pet instead of a dragon makes me less like Twi and rarity, while more like pinkie.

2e57f6ff76aaf80c2198bd0351c9cc33.jpg

Full personality description:

A real hard worker you are, yup. If there's one thing you hate, it's being inactive or coming across as lazy. You'll put in more effort than anyone else, even if it may be against your better judgement or even if delagating your work is a smarter option. It's not surprising to see you working all day long, even if it's to help friends out. However, friendship is still important to you, so you will always, always stick to your commitments and keep your promises.

You're a tell-it-like-it-is pony, not holding your tongue and telling whoever whatever's on your mind or what your true thoughts are. Thankfully, you can still pick your words carefully and still keep some sensitivity towards what you say. But, others may find you irritable in appearance if you're not getting your way or you feel against something.

You are also most likely to be athletic and into staying fit, knowing that if you're not, you won't be able to keep up with your work. Fashion and looking good aren't on the top of your priorities, to say the least. You also tend to be very protective of your friends, standing up for them against anyone who is causing them problems, and usually succeeding in warding off any foes. You'd gladly lose a limb if it meant saving a friend's life.

but... but...

But i'm lazy!

• 10 months later...

I took it again about 6 months after the first one, and I was unchanged as well (AJ). In the second pass, I realized that I was very unlikely to change my answers if I ever took it a third time. Most of them were quite solid choices with deep meaning or convictions behind them. I think the possible answers need to be softer, or I will not be able to answer differently for a decade or more. The only ones in which there was slop were those that had no good answer for me, or the ones that I didn't even care about. I don't think my favorite colour says anything about my personality that this test could detect because it is tied to my loyalty to a specific University. What is the colour of loyalty? In my case it is red, but if I had gone to a rival school it might have been burnt orange or maroon.

I got Twilight with a heavy skewing toward Rarity and slightly less skewing toward Fluttershy. That sounds about right as those are the ones that identify with most strongly. I got nowhere near Pinkie, which I think is a little odd, but odder was being closer to Applejack and Rainbow, whom I don't identify with at all.

I like this test very much.

I did not expect this :!:

screenshot20121120at719.png

You think thats definite? Let me find my picture...

... though I have to say I exptected it. Without the blue line you wouldn't be able to compare it >_>

K9aOd.jpg

Dunno why I'm 0% Fluttershy... I'm probably way more Pinkie and Fluttershy and way less AJ. RBD fits though.

Edit: Weird technical difficulty type things seem to not like me posting the image of the chart, so imagine average across the board, with above average RD and a main focus on AJ.

The funny thing is, I remember taking this test before I came round to this site, and I was mostly Fluttershy and Twilight. I'm not sure what happened, but Its fairly interesting seeing how drastic this change was.