Rate the Signature above you

I'm a little bit confused by your signature, Aria, but I actually like it. It first made me think of Big O, but only for the first sentence. The colors are nice, and the Celestia cutie mark is very lovely. 5/5!

I'm a little bit confused by your signature, Aria, but I actually like it. It first made me think of Big O, but only for the first sentence. The colors are nice, and the Celestia cutie mark is very lovely. 5/5!

The entire thing is based upon the Big O quote, actually :P I just kept going with Celestia in mind and voila! Angie has the best adoptable ponies. 4.9999999999999/5 <3

5/5 Always gonna love that ninja pony!

I got a new one from a friend today, he did it as a gift to me for joining him in his community! I hope you like it, the name on it is the name I have in the community.

Ninja Brony leaning backwards with the very essence of "You Mad!?" words in his posture. Can nearly imagine those frowned eyebrows and derisive smile.

3,14159265... + 1 = ???

I was thinking of making one my characters, Noedig or Gale, a trollface. But the troll face is so hard to draw... it annoys me so much it lives up to its name. :lol:

So anyway, now to you!

I must give it a 4.8/5

It a bit coarse, but it's still mostly well done. Good quote too. :)

• 3 weeks later...