Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am one of the guys on the end, so maybe my doppelganger? But no, none of us have ever been to Kansas :'( It would have been awesome if we were from there though :D

If youre the one on the far right in the suit, I salute you sir, for dressing snazzy like I.

Remember, remember the 5th of November the ponypowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the ponypowder treason should ever be forgot.

375309_2758794139213_1538559434_32743744_1350956626_n.jpg

Twas a nice little artsy photo a fellow Anon took of mine while we were traveling through Union Station in Los Angeles.

I WANT ONE OF THOSE MASKS.

They look awesome.

;)

So I went to an Eskimo village last week. It was an amazing cultural experience. Also, while I was there, I asked my host to help me find someone who could make and sew a fur ruff on my winter coat. She found someone, dropped off my coat and helped me pay the old lady all without actually discussing what it might look like. In just one day, she had finished it, and it was delivered...

Edited.jpg

She put, like, half a wolf (and a lot of beaver) on that thing! It is even crazier when I have it up. I almost posted that picture, but it obscures my face.

Archived