Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

How come u didn't get a Slytherin one? Also SUPER JEALOUS! I wanna go soooooo bad!

My mom said I should get the Gryffindor one because my friend got Slytherin and we just can't have the same ones...

Wow, you are so pretty!!

Thank you! I put makeup on yesterday...

Cute.

Especially doing your impression of a male manikin!

Thanks! My friend and I were trying to figure out if those poses were realistic or not. But our friend makes that pose frequently so we decided it was pretty realistic.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me wearing my new shout shirt and holding my new cloth bag! I am so very happy that it finally arrived!

524359_10150879227682975_778812974_11571648_1257435857_n.jpg

The screen printers goofed. All the words are backwards.

Dayum, Peggly looks friendly :D

Your luck. I've managed to find at least one photo I've uploaded about an year ago.

b01ce7705d.jpeg

That was an old image and kinda small... Time I updated it with an emo looking scenario lol. Here's a more updated picture during my visit to Singapore.

qUKGe.jpg

>.>

<.<

>.>

*Shove*

Me and my crew, can you guess who I am? (Hint) I'm not the white guy or the filly.

328343_10150358467646416_749096415_10109810_5735084_o.jpg

These two lovely ponies were kind enough to take a photo with me.

100_0510.jpg

-looks at your icon, then at the pictures-

No, no I'm pretty sure your one of the white guys... and cool Gas Mask in the second one! Where'd you get it?

I'm joking, I'm joking X3

-looks at your icon, then at the pictures-

No, no I'm pretty sure your one of the white guys... and cool Gas Mask in the second one! Where'd you get it?

I'm joking, I'm joking X3

Yep you got me, and I thought I was sly.

That looks cool, mon!

Seen Cool Running? Its a good movie!

Jamaican guys bobsledding of course it's a good moive.

related:

coconutelime01.png

Yeah he's my cousin

SO.

THIS HAPPENED TODAY.

graduationyaaay.png

MAGNA CUM LAUDEEEEE YES. (The old lady staring at me is my favorite part of this photo.)

crazyface.png

Me and my roommate Melissa, post-graduation-lunch. The crazed look on my face is the look of a woman facing impending student loan repayment and fighting off panic.

First thing roommate and I did when we got home? Alcohol and ponies. Melissa is best roommate.

RELEVANT: This was on my hat. Also, evidently my family was yelling "APPLEJACK!!" at me to get my attention.

hat.png

Lol me and my brother. I'm the one with the laptop with the white tiger on the far right and he's the one with the little panda clinging on the monitor. His girlfriend took this picture when we were fooling around in my room the other day. Yes those Anime figurines are mine.

uPSUq.jpg

Archived