Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww.. found a pic of me and boyfriend! (I'm wearing the scarf thang).. and ignore the old couple in the back lol.

His pony name is Knick Knack because he likes to collect everything. I'm Bedbug because I like to sleep.. a lot.. all the time.

63941_10150106482620928_504945927_7756046_728999_n.jpg

casual me (i was fixin' my watch so forgive me for the pliers)

Class B's "Charlies". (JROTC uniform)

thats me. probably the VERY BEST smile i can come up with. i have a bad smile in photos.

Aww.. found a pic of me and boyfriend! (I'm wearing the scarf thang).. and ignore the old couple in the back lol.

His pony name is Knick Knack because he likes to collect everything. I'm Bedbug because I like to sleep.. a lot.. all the time.

63941_10150106482620928_504945927_7756046_728999_n.jpg

DAWW!!! lucky you, then again, i do have a "wife".

oh well, chics n dudes both good if ya ask me, dudes are easier to please but chics are easier ta get

Thank you ShyShy and SilverThorn!

I'm not sure who's the 'wife' in this situation. LoL. He's definitely more sentimental but eh that's about it. Oh and his new unicorn cup named Connie.. hrmm.. that actually clarifies things haha.

Thank you ShyShy and SilverThorn!

I'm not sure who's the 'wife' in this situation. LoL. He's definitely more sentimental but eh that's about it. Oh and his new unicorn cup named Connie.. hrmm.. that actually clarifies things haha.

^^ hehe yeah i 'spose it does. i dont like the other pic i put up.

this one's better. i love playin' cards. :)

^^ hehe yeah i 'spose it does. i dont like the other pic i put up.

this one's better. i love playin' cards. :)

Jokers wild? Pair of aces? Which makes 4 of a kind? With a high king of clubs? I never understood playing with wild cards... More fun without :P (Or are you not a fan of poker?)

Jokers wild? Pair of aces? Which makes 4 of a kind? With a high king of clubs? I never understood playing with wild cards... More fun without :P (Or are you not a fan of poker?)

oh dude i love poker! i've known how to play texas hold em since i was like 6 :D

DsJps.png

all my internets are now yours ma'am

DsJps.png

There are not enough likes for that picture.

In other news... Clearly Tank is a propoker player. He is the only one wearing sunglasses to hide his expressions. Winona and Angel Bunny are the worst, as they have horrible poker faces.

As for Gummy winning. Clearly he is cheating... Those eyes... they go in both directions. He is looking at other players cards.

Just your resident Femme Phantasm, dropping off a significantly more recent picture than what /was/ up.

351v9li.jpg

Don't mind that blanket around my shoulders. I'm currently kinda ill, thus freezing, and I live in a basement, which makes it worse.

Here are a couple of photos of me that were taken today. I just had to show off my new t-shirt!

I have that exact t-shirt except in black. Wore it to a convention recently and never have I received so many comments on my clothes (fortunately, all positive).

I have that exact t-shirt except in black. Wore it to a convention recently and never have I received so many comments on my clothes (fortunately, all positive).

What else would you expect when you're reprentin' FiM's best pony? I'm so jelly. I still need to get a shirt. I think I want to get this one:

sweet-apple-acres.jpg

Archived