Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your humble Peryton.

1016:Me.jpg

You look like somone semi-famous I've seen somewhere on TV or something... cant put my claw on who though...

It always amuses me to go through this thread :)

Welp, time to show a picture where the camera/my hair isn't covering my weird-looking face, within my naturally cold VT habitat:

DSCN5309-2.png

Waring: Afternoom sun in my face + bulk-tastic shirt (I was helping out at a Youth & Parent Expo) + cold weather in spite of a lame winter = awkward smiling/facial weirdness galore. At least my (moderately cool-looking) glasses/scarf/one half of a pair of earrings can be seen. :3

Welp, time to show a picture where the camera/my hair isn't covering my weird-looking face, within my naturally cole VT habitat:

DSCN5309-1.png

Waring: Afternoom sun in my face + bulk-tastic shirt (I was helping out at a Youth & Parent Expo) + cold weather in spite of a lame winter = awkward smiling/facial weirdness galore. At least my (moderately cool-looking) glasses/scarf/one half of a pair of earrings can be seen. :3

You don't have a weird looking face... you look normal like everyone else!

And quicklime, nice picutre! :) I mean it.

I've been sick for a very long time, so the only picture I really have is from 2002, and I had to edit it into mostly black and white because the film got ruined. I don't do pictures anymore - I never look very healthy in them, and I'm super pale, so I look dead and it bothers me; I am a red head now though - it makes me look less dead.

post-2605-0-36265100-1329983230_thumb.jp

Very artistic photo, you've got there. Just a tad high on the brightness and contrast. Were your lips actually that shade of pink when the photo was taken?

They were close to that. I was wearing a Disney style Cheshire Cat shirt, so we did make up to match.

We had to go high on the bright/contrast to hide these horrible lines that film damage caused. I was kinda surprised we could save the image at all, and it was the only one from the roll that we were able to fix.

Archived