Poison Joke Effect?

Kilmarnock

If you and/or any of your OCs stumbled upon a patch of Poison Joke and got covered in the stuff, what effects would it have on you the next morning?

I'm not so sure about myself, but Ambrose would probably smell rather sweet... which happens to be an alarm pheromone which will make honeybees highly aggressive towards him. Seeing as he's a beekeeper, that... is a major problem.

Well,

Quantum Flux would get very messy writing, which would make taking down her observations nearly impossible.

Wrong Note would lose her voice, as that would prevent her from even attempting to break her curse.

Neon Stargazer would become permanently in the persona of his superhero self, suave, dashing, ...and clumsily incompetent. The incompetent part would be magnified incredibly, so he would be unable to scrape up even the few proper rescues that he occasionally manages.

Edited by Neoniie

Well, let's see.....

I think Cerena would become silly and crude and talk funky, to contradict her normal grace and high-borne of Canterlot talk

As for Holly....hmm...that's a toughy...maybe she'd speak fancy, and act like a really snippy snooty cabooty, and probably be really mean to everypony...so...she'd become Diamond Tiara! :P Or...mayb she'd become a vegetable-pony. (not in a vegetative state an actual like...lettuce head or something, because she hates veggies.)

Now, Bon Bon...I think would go totally wick-wack. She'd hate girls, hate candy, hate normal ponies, and probably get all snarky and snippy and mean....or maybe she'd be unable to eat anything...or...hmm....grrr....i dunno.

halp?

as for my pending ponies, I'd say....

Flitwink would be unable to stop talking, as opposed to his normal reserved, shy nature.

Thudora Strike would both lose her ability to fly, and be unable to say anything snide or hurtful.

Any reason you guys aren't giving your own effects? Those would be a lot more interesting to me.

My defining physical characteristics are my small size (10lb from underweight) and bushy beard.

My defining personality traits are being a reserved listener and contemplative thinker.

I could be fat, or hairless, but given that it should more likely be a funny affliction, I would probably have very loose lips, and say anything and everything that pops into my head.

Oh, was this for ourselves? Let's see....meeee....I'd probably.....never talk anymore, and always be out exercising. I'm usually lazy and playing video games and talking someon...anyone's ear off....>3> And possibly nomming on something chocolatey.

Dice Focus is the easiest of my characters to make a Poison Joke effect for. He'd become clumsy, and unable to do anything in anything near a straight line.

Azure Tune is a bit trickier. He'd probably end up doing everything a bit too strong. Breathing strong, nothing but shouting at the top of his lungs, and playing his flute WAAY too loud (RIP eardrums?)

And for me? That's tricky - I don't have many talents. However, I'd probably do everything too soft/weak. Write soft (I can't stand it when my writing is pale and not bold, so I'd flip out), speak soft (flipouts caused by constant need for repitition), and not be able to do much of what I normally do (I can carry heavy things.... I'd die in school if I wasn't as strong as I am. I hate going to my locker, so not being able to constantly carry 22 pounds would DESTROY me)... hey, it'd be funny to my classmates. Pretty much everything is.

@ Starfox, sadly I could so see that as my split too...

Honestly though, mine would probably become that of a bad driver and have no depth perception. I race go-karts for a hobby for those who wonder why I would become a bad driver. I may not be Senna or Earnhardt but I'm rarely at the back of the pack.

For my OC, Mr. Trotter would probably become frail, tall, and uncoordinated. A nice contrast to his strong, stocky physique.

I think everyone here's thinking of Discord; he's the one who made you your opposite (Pinkie not happy, FShy a jerk, AJ a liar, etc.) The Poison Joke just made it hard for the mane 6 to do what they liked. Dash couldn't fly (well, fly straight anyway), Pinkie couldn't talk, etc.

Back on topic, me getting hit by the Poison Joke would probably make my hands swell. I'm usually playing games, either on the computer or on the console, and having swollen hands would probably make that hard, if not impossible, to do. And it would probably hurt.

As for my (pending) pony, it would probably be something similar, considering she's a thief. Most likely it would just make her really clumsy.

Now getting Discord'd, I would probably become a stereotypical shower bag: Fake tan, working out, getting drunk, hitting on the nearest female, etc. My little pony would probably be more generous than Rarity, even going so far to reverse pick-pocket money to others.

• Like 1

I think everyone here's thinking of Discord; he's the one who made you your opposite (Pinkie not happy, FShy a jerk, AJ a liar, etc.) The Poison Joke just made it hard for the mane 6 to do what they liked. Dash couldn't fly (well, fly straight anyway), Pinkie couldn't talk, etc.

Wow, and we all made the same mistake en mass.

I guess I'd lose my ability to balance, especially on ice. You can't throw or sweep in curling without balance.

Hmm can't make one up for all my OCs but let's see what I can come up with.

Seeker would probably get super forgetful, which would make his research pretty much impossible.

Milky, who values her independence very high would most likely get a incredibly clumsy, making her dependent on the help of others for the most mundane things.

Opal would fall prone to sickness and start sneezing uncontrollably, meaning she has to stay inside and more importantly out of the cold, and would seriously undermine all grace she possesses, respectively.

Mine weren't discorded. Mine were actually Poison Joke! :D

Now, when Discorded...

... Dice Focus suddenly does something nice to a stranger, and treats his little-if-even-existant friends like he normally would strangers. Somebody, grab Discord!

... Azure would become intolerant. Bigtime.

... And I would become a total contradiction. Very violent, and a bit on the nice side.

I'd lose control of my hands and be unable to hold things, or keep them relatively steady at all. Omg that would be the worst possible thing :scream:

I haven't got any pony OCs besides my ponysona/lame self insert OC... which seems redundant. Except she would lose control of her ability to hold/move things with magic XD

• 2 weeks later...

ah, I think my voice would become uncontrollably loud. if it became deep like fluttershy's I'd probably talk until I cured it XD

and I don't have an OC, so that's it, the end. thanks for reading and such ._.