Episode 18 Synopsis

Moar Pinkie is always good, and surely it's Smile Song Time now...

No Fluttershy yet, but they're slowly addressing the Pinkie and Applejack draught, so I trust that they'll get around to her and she'll get her share of the limelight before the season is out. I'll admit the spacing of the episodes is a tad weird this season, but as long as they all get out there, I guess...

Donkies are now canon. Oh, wait...

Sounds like an interesting episode. I'm interested to see if the design is the same from the first time we saw a donkey in the series.

We have never seen a donkey yet. What we have seen is a mule back in Applebuck Season, which means donkeys must exist, as he be the offspring of a male donkey and a female pony. I suppose people can argue he was just a sight gag for the joke, but we always held the view that they do (hence donkeys and mules/hinnys are playable in RP).

We have never seen a donkey yet. What we have seen is a mule back in Applebuck Season, which means donkeys must exist, as he be the offspring of a male donkey and a female pony. I suppose people can argue he was just a sight gag for the joke, but we always held the view that they do (hence donkeys and mules/hinnys are playable in RP).

Oh hm, you're right! I just hope that the Equestrian donkey-folk look prettier than their offspring.

I can see two general lessons:

1- Sometimes, people will be slow to warm up to you. That doesn't mean they're mean- everyone grows at a different rate, and with patience and care, love will always come through.

OR

2- Pinkie has to learn that not everyone will want to be your friend, and you have to accept that. You can still be friendly and nice to them, even if they aren't your friends.

I can see two general lessons:

1- Sometimes, people will be slow to warm up to you. That doesn't mean they're mean- everyone grows at a different rate, and with patience and care, love will always come through.

OR

2- Pinkie has to learn that not everyone will want to be your friend, and you have to accept that. You can still be friendly and nice to

them, even if they aren't your friends.

PLEASE PLEASE NUMBER TWO. PLEASE! THIS SHOW NEEDS ACTUAL MORALS!

Sorry. I feel like a lot of this show teaches morals to an exaggerated point. I would find this a great lesson, which many people have to learn in life. ;)