Autumn

Name that Frame #4  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which Episode?

• Bird in the Hoof
    • Hearth's Warming Eve
    • Feeling Pinkie Keen
    • Best Night Ever

Test your MLP:FiM knowledge and win an award icon!

All you have to do is correctly guess the episode the frame or portion of the frame below comes from!

280112_icon.jpg

Regal looking statue.

• Aiming for this to be a weekly thing to look forward too.
  • Anyone and everyone is welcome to play including those that already have the award from previous weeks.
  • Threads will be locked one week after the answer has been revealed to allow banter
  • Those caught cheating or suggesting answers to others (spoiling fun for others) may be banned from all future competitions: ie. DO NOT post answers.

Following the logical progression of difficulty...

The first competition was a cinch.

The second competition was a good bit harder, but perfectly guessable with just a spoon of logic.

The THIRD was approaching God-Mode difficulty. MOST of the frame was in THREE of the answers.

Logically... this one should be impossible D:

This obviously requires either a prodigious photographic memory or for one to actually go back and review each episode.

Which... I didn't like doing cuz I felt like it was semi-cheating... >:

BUT WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR VIIIIIIIIICTORY!

(Mojo sits in his sales wagon and writes a letter to Princess Celestia)

"Dear Princess Celestia, what's shakin' babe?

Anywho, it's me, Mojo, the Pony of Peace writing you about the lesson I recently learned about friendship.

I had entered a contest here on Canterlot.com and was very confident in my entry. In fact, I was TOO confident.

I learned that bragging and boasting's not cool at all. As it turned out, I was DEAD wrong in my entry!

I was bummed out about it, it was a bad scene, babe.

The next time I enter any contest, I'm gonna be hip about it and NOT brag.

Sometimes, "The Sound of Silence" is the best thing to hear from a pony, so this time around, I'm going to

CLAM UP and sit back patiently to see if I have a winning entry.

So, that's my story, thanks for listening.

P.S. -- can you introduce me to your hot sister Luna? I know she's about 1000 years older than me, but I dig

older mares! She and I could ride out to the lake and watch the submarine races together.

Sincerely,

Mojo"

(Note -- after receiving this letter, "Mojo" was struck by lightning by a VERY ANGRY Princess Celestia and thus, discovered electricity --- the HARD way)

(Please note this is a PARADY! Don't take it seriously, ok?)

:D:D:D:D

The next time I enter any contest, I'm gonna be hip about it and NOT brag.

Sometimes, "The Sound of Silence" is the best thing to hear from a pony, so this time around, I'm going to

CLAM UP and sit back patiently to see if I have a winning entry.

Honestly, I love the confident bragging! :Luna::halo:

Well done to the following:

RoyalDice, Conor Colton, Whitehawke, Angie Cakes, rarity_cute.pngPhil the Time Wizard,DaBatGuy, Mojo, Chonico, Teron, rarity_cute.pngLightningBlaze, rarity_cute.pngArmony, featherquill, rarity_cute.pngwaterhippopotamus, DantonDamnark, Starlight-Dash, Beat Match, Centauri,DashieInTheDark, Doc Hoof MD, rarity_cute.pngDiego Havoc, Pinecone, 3arlGrey, Otsdarva,Fawkes

Who correctly guessed (or knew) the answer was Feeling Pinkie Keen!

280112_icon.jpg

280112_pinkiekeen.jpg

Next Name that Frame coming shortly!

... don't get too comfortable. :smug: