Three things you don't know about me game!

100%

drawer of 25 pairs of white socks? yes.

I have one of the most boring teenage girl wardrobes out there XD

DAMMIT DX

I really liked that question too.

FINE

hm hm, anything other than flying or super strength because those powers are boring and uncreative :U

1) I get nervous initiating a conversation with people, even online where people are generally looking for a conversation, unless they've made it clear that they enjoy talking with me.

2) in grade 5, I got the "most improved speller" award. I still hadn't improved enough to get the award that you get when you pass spelling.

3) I have no problem falling asleep, but I seem to have this issue staying asleep. I'm awake by 5:50 every morning, no matter how hard I try to sleep in.

what are/were your favorite and least favorite classes in school?

Favorite class? Hmmm... Spanish 4. Least favorite class? EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS THAT CLASS WAS HORRIBLE.

1. I have gothic tendencies in clothing, and my wardrobe reflects that to this day. 95% of my shirts are black. I only wear dark-colored jeans. If I could find a store that still sells Tripps (those chainy pants) I would buy them, but only Men's Tripps because women's Tripps suck.

2. I hate Women's clothing with a passion. I should be able to fit my hands in my back pockets and my wallet and cell phone in my front pockets.

3. I hate shopping for clothes, partially because I hate being surrounded by people and partially because it takes me hours to find a single pair of jeans that fits anywhere near right.

What's the geekiest thing you've ever done?

my gourd, I hate women's clothing too, but I'm stuck with it because I also hate clothing that doesn't fit >:U it's all so frilly and pocket-less.

I haven't done a lot of geeky things. I'm kind of a wannabe geek. I go to comic con every year, and the only booths that I spend time at are the pokemon, manga and japanese snack food booths. but there's SO much other cool stuff that I want to be a part of, but I'm not 'cause I'm lazy D:

so yeah, I don't really do geeky things .–.

1) when this topic slows down, I like to post in it just because I know weesh likes this game .–. otherwise I wouldn't bother with it for the most part. posts take too long to write XD

2) even though I just said that I wouldn't post in here much, I do anyways because a lot of these questions are irresistible ;~;

3) I really love greasy foods, and I dun care what nobody says >:U

what was the dumbest thing you did this week?

1) I only eat meat three times a week (meaning one lunch one breakfast and one dinner) at most

2) I get really attached to books and characters in them. REALLY attached.

3) At work I always get a fruit and walnut salad, a plain english muffin, and a Cherry Berry Chiller.

1) when this topic slows down, I like to post in it just because I know weesh likes this game .–. otherwise I wouldn't bother with it for the most part. posts take too long to write XD

wow thanks!

I've already mentioned this, but my dumbest thing this week was complaining all night long at two friends who were kind enough to show up with games.

1) On the rare occasions that I drink soda, it is for caffeine. I am snobby enough to need a name brand soda, but it doesn't matter which one.

2) I make a planner each month by cutting and folding a piece of paper into a four page booklet that fits into my wallet. I print the paper with lines and calendar pages first.

3) Our company has silly business cards. I often write out additional contact info on them before handing them out.

If you could say one line for a generic background pony in the show, what would you want to say?

hm hm hm

you mean if I could do the voice for a pony?

it would probably be on of my signature lines that I say a lot, such as "oh my gourd", "ah non" or "why would you do thaaaaaaaaaat!?".

1) I feel dumb whenever I talk about my own art because of my artist's syndrome. I've been starting to get over it lately, but I still delete a lot of posts before posting them in art discussion and the gallery. I don't talk about it because it makes people mad at me XD

2) I don't capitalize or punctuate properly online on purpose. I like the look of a sentence written in all lower case without a period on the final line. if I'm writing with properly capitalized and punctuated sentences, I'm probably being serious.

I also do it to annoy the people who like to correct people o)3)

3) I really enjoy math. this surprises many for some reason :l

what's one food that you really love, and one food that you really hate?

I really love sushi, and I really hate steamed spinach.

1. For as much as I hate steamed spinach, baby spinach makes for a great replacement for iceberg lettuce in a salad or a sandwich.

2. I've made sushi before, but I haven't made sushi since before I bought my sushi-making kit. Fish is expensive.

3. I can't cook potatoes. If you want potatoes in my house, you make them yourself.

What's your dream house?

SLIDES

IN MY HOUSE, THERE WILL BE MANY SLIDES

AND A SECRET TUNNEL THAT LEADS TO AN AWESOME ARCADE/HOME THEATRE/INDOOR POOL

AND ALL THE CLOSETS ARE WALK-IN

AND NO RIGHT ANGLES ANYWHERE

1) I really love architecture. just looking at it. sometimes I spend hours on google images just looking at staircases

2) my bedroom door doesn't close. every year my dad takes it down and shaves some of the wood off the side so it'll close properly, but by next year's time, it won't close again

3) the reason I got my ears pierced was to wear a pair of earrings that I found in grade 2 that I LOVED. I had an allergic reaction to them :l as it turns out, I'm allergic to cheap jewellery, which is sad because I find a lot of the expensive stuff is not my style at all. now I wear tiny studs, and most people are surprised when they notice them.

is there an item that you have with you at all times?

• Like 1
hm hm hm

you mean if I could do the voice for a pony?

it would probably be on of my signature lines that I say a lot, such as "oh my gourd", "ah non" or "why would you do thaaaaaaaaaat!?"

Precisely. Good choices.

Well there was ONE item that was with me from about 2004 until last Sunday. It was a LIVESTRONG bracelet, which finally broke. I shed no tears. Now there is no item with that status.

1) I worked 55 hours this week. This is rare. I feel accomplished, and ready for a nap.

2) I don't dance. Unless it is a completely choreographed dance form start to finish. Then I love it.

3) I use slide rules at work. All the time. They are powerful, simpler and faster than computers.

Who is your favorite leader?

Optimus Prime!

Okay, maybe that wouldn't count as a real leader.

So... so many leaders I like equally. :/

1) I have lost 7 games in a row in LoL.... that is the worst loss streak I've had in gaming.

2) I used to be the fastest kid than any other when I was in 1st through 2nd grade in school.

3) I can't dance.

How do I treat others from your view?

To those who haven't been experienced with me I will ask you this question instead(The first question stays to those who have been experienced with me): If you brought a knife to a gunfight, do you think you have a chance to win from that?

I don't think I'd even win a gunfight with a gun. I'd actually have a better (but still horrible) chance with a knife.

1) I can't play video games to save my life, yet I still love designing and programming/modding them

2) I was homeschooled for years 1-3 and 7+

3) I'm a huge AFOL (adult fan of LEGO), and have even won several awards for my brick skilz.

Do you use a digital clock, analog clock, watch, or something else as your alarm?

I use a watch. I have three alarms on it set to go off every ten minutes, and if I don't turn them off within 30 seconds, they go off again five minutes later. often times in winter, I sleep through all six.

1) I have a really hard time getting up when the sun isn't up

2) on the other side of that, I have a hard time staying asleep when it is up

3) my bedroom doesn't have anything to block my windows with

where is the strangest place you've taken a nap?

3) my bedroom doesn't have anything to block my windows with

One of my aunts once custom made me a room darkening shade just over 5'x5'. It was to cover a troublingly large window that was preventing me from sleeping. It blacked out the room. It is so large, that it has been overkill for every room since, but that is ok because it also has the sports symbol of the university that I graduated from on it.

I've been thinking about this for a while and haven't come up with anything particularly amazing. For 8 of the weeks that I lived in the Yucatan Peninsula, however, I did all my sleeping, naps and otherwise, in a hammock. Let me tell you, that is way to go. It is much cooler than sleeping on a bed because there is air all around you.

1) Today, if there were three of me, I would have been able to do everything that I wanted to do. As it was, I missed out on a farewell party, a party with the kids that I tutor, and a guitar lesson.

2) I bought one of those $20 helicopters from amazon and it is a blast to fly around. The most amusing thing we have found to do with it is to try and shoot it down with rubber bands.

3) I had a dream about the scheduling file we use at work last night. I have definitely been around the office too much this week.

What did you have for dinner most recently?

Barbecue Pulled pork sandwich with cheddar cheese on a toasted kaiser roll with creamy alredo and garlic pasta(shell pasta) scrum diddly umptious.

1. I actually have more friends then I thought I would at this point in my life.(always pictured myself a loner with like 3 or four close friends. I has over 20)

2. I can fluently speak pig latin with up to 300 words spoken in one minute.

3. I can do that trick where I write forward with my right hand and backwards with my left at the same time and they match up perfectly(99 percent of the time)

Now then question......DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?

Um... I have no clue who those are.

1. I'm going to BroNYcon in late June (Yay!)

2. I play Magic the Gathering almost every Friday night.

3. I have over 600 books in my collection (and read almost all of them!)

Pickle barrel or kumquat?

1. I just had my first job interview today.

Cool, How did you do?

Be sure to follow up if they don't.

I wish I had a better injury story to tell, but this is the best that I have got:

I was playing football in a courtyard a long time ago, like maybe 20 years or so, that was almost completely enclosed by a brick wall. we decided that the WALL was the endzone. Which in practice meant, we had about 12" to work with. On one play I was the wide receiver streaking towards the endzone and I was thrown the ball. I lost track of where the wall was and ran into it. I didn't quite black out, but it laid me out and I was pretty loopy. I had enough faculty to understand that the football followed me into the wall, and then bounced INTO THE CROOK OF MY ARM without ever touching the ground. So yes, I made a touchdown while nearly unconscious. Now you might be thinking "why does it count if it bounces off the wall"? Well you clearly do not understand the minds of 7-year-old boys who have decided to make a wall the endzone.

1) The best part of elementary school was playing four-square

2) The best part of middle school was being home-schooled for 7th grade

3) The best part of high school was my brilliant and crazy physics teacher

If you could have any map in the world, which would you want?

• Like 1

hm hm hm

it would have to be an interesting map. I'm thinking maybe a map of a theme park or a sewer system.

OH! know what would be awesome? a map of an adventure city. although I have to wonder if the fact that I was 7 last time I went is making the place seem awesomer than it was... it WAS three floors...

1) all the females in my family have the same traits (red hair, pinkie that doesn't fully unbend, long limbs) except for me. I've picked up on a lot of the male family traits though (round head, brown hair, biggish nose and ears)

2) I'm the only person in my family with eyes that aren't brown (they're greyish blue)

3) I used to get made fun of for my eyes because for some reason, my 5-6 year old friends thought grey eyes were weird

what's a noticeable trait in your family?

not gonna edit this post~

Noticeable traits in my family?

I would say bald knees and burnt orange beards.

1) Going back to university to get a second degree instead of trying to go back later in life.

2) I fear large groups of people sometimes, I can be very anti social.

3) I am very allergic to seafood yet I love it.

what are your prominent allergies?

Cool, How did you do?

Be sure to follow up if they don't.

Thanks, Weesh, it went really well! And I'll definitely be persistent. ^^

The only thing I'm allergic to is nickel. Turns my skin green.

1. I haven't been swimming in forever.

2. I am a master of mimicking voices. (I can automatically analyze and copy a different vocal pitch than my own and even use the same inflections.)

3. I sound different on a camera than IRL.

Would anyone watch if I made a video imitating well-known voices *whispers* Ask me to do ponies!

I would absolutely watch a youtube video of you doing impressions.

Can you cut it creatively so that you are talking with yourself?

1) My music stand has a sticker that says "CMC" on it. I have no idea why, but now that I have noticed it, I want to take it off.

2) My car has a personalized license plate. I have trouble explaining why to those that ask.

3) My canoe is called "The Red Baron". I am dissatisfied with this name.

What is a skill that you would like to just spontaneously acquire?

I'd love to be an amazing dancer. one of those ones that can do flips and spins and stuff. every time I'm at an event where the stage is empty, I really want to go up there and dance XD

1) I stayed home sick yesterday. it was probably the best day I've had since school started in September

2) I read a manga that I got for Christmas two years ago yesterday. although it wasn't very well written, it almost made me cry a few times because the main character reminded me so much of myself

3) movies and books don't make me cry easily

what's the saddest book/movie you've ever read/watched, and what was it about?

While not a book-book, I have been following 'CoolstoryBrony's' "Make A Wish" story and geez. After I nearly lost my sister due to a childhood illness, and my mother successfully fought back cancer a few years ago, stories like this just always turn on the ol' tear-factories. As for movies, I saw Raynond Briggs' "When The Wind Blows". This happy little English couple slowly die of radiation sickness, all done in Brigg's usual cute animated style. All very depressing.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/19908/Against-All-Odds%3A-Make-a-Wish

Who is the most famous person you've ever met?

oh, I met the actress who played Greedo on Star Wars. I was at comic con, and two girls from my school were volunteering at her booth. the friend I was out with decided to go say hi to them and completely missed the fact that she was there. he didn't notice who she was until he saw all the Greedo merch everywhere.

1) I go to comic con every year and enjoy it even though I'm not into any fandoms, and I haven't heard of most of the shows/movies/games/etc. that they have there. now that bronies are a thing, maybe next year there will be something for me. last year there were a few cosplayers, but not brony stuff to buy.

2) I have four pairs of the same pants, but different lengths. they make up the whole lower half of my summer wardrobe.

3) I make it a point to set my watch three minutes ahead so that I'm never late. unfortunately this tends to backfire a lot as I'm aware that my watch is fast, so I procrastinate even more XD

what is the ugliest piece of clothing that you've ever owned?