FiM items (which stores to get them in)

Wow..Derpy is going for $100 on Ebay...You can also get an Lauren Faust autographed Derpy for only $400!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2012-My-Little-Pony-DERPY-HOOVES-Friendship-Magic-SIGNED-by-LAUREN-FAUST-/280986840446?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item416c1eed7e

And according to Equestria Daily..The new mini sets are popping up in stores...

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/new-collection-sets-popping-up-at-toys.html

Checked Big Lots for the beauty bag set with apple bath products -- no luck! I also saw Zecoras at a Toysaurus near here -- but they were like $18. Noooo thanks. I'd drop that on a Derpy ina heartbeat tho.

Toysaurus. LOVE IT. I am calling it that from now on.

Yeah, it's a bummer. If I'd known that they were going to go up in price that much, I would have grabbed all 10 that I found the first day them came out at mine for $9.99. :/

I need to report a terrible loss. Last weekend was Canterlot Gardens. My son and I both attended and had a blast, but there was one horrible incident. For most of the day, I had my Nightmare Moon figure riding around, partially in my front pocket to show her off. Sometime between a panel and a visit to the dealer's room, NMM went missing. I checked at the staff-room's lost-and-found box several times, but no one ever turned her in before we had to leave the hotel. Now, I have the full set of ponies, MINUS the only one I really wanted in the first place... I really hope one of the TRUs around here still has the set on the shelf...

Corsair, Mine still did. No Zecoras, but plenty of the favorites. I think because it's not quite close enough to Christmas you probably will still have a shot.

Hasbro should get REALLY smart and sell those Funko ponies as blanks as well. There'd be quite a market for them, adn they've released blank ponies before.

d18f178a.jpg

Hopefully if this figures prove popular, which I'm sure they will..They'll start making them in a more 'animated' type poses, as opposed to the traditional MLP 'standing there with a smile'. Like I'd love to see one of Pinkie with her party cannon..Or Rarity posing dramatically on her 'faint couch'. Mini statues with character! :)

• Like 1

Hopefully if this figures prove popular, which I'm sure they will..They'll start making them in a more 'animated' type poses, as opposed to the traditional MLP 'standing there with a smile'. Like I'd love to see one of Pinkie with her party cannon..Or Rarity posing dramatically on her 'faint couch'. Mini statues with character! :)

Kind of like standees, like "Gentle Giant" busts! I like that idea!

Yeah..And accessories! PROPER accessories! No stickers or pink cowboy hats! They could have an obnoxiously large hat for Rarity....A apple tree or cart for Applejack...Spike could get a little " <3;) " T-Shirt to wear...And even a Daring Do book for Rainbow Dash... :kissy:

Yeah..And accessories! PROPER accessories! No stickers or pink cowboy hats! They could have an obnoxiously large hat for Rarity....A apple tree or cart for Applejack...Spike could get a little " <3;) " T-Shirt to wear...And even a Daring Do book for Rainbow Dash... :kissy:

You know that third one would make a great plushie.

03vs.jpg

Ha! Wow Rainbow...You've had a bit too much cider today... :smug::shock:

FYI. They're selling the Vinyl figures...Derpy Aka 'Bubbles' was sold...and sold out...YESH $14.50

http://www.hottopic....gure-144782.jsp

Rainbow Dash

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/MyLittlePony//My+Little+Pony+Rainbow+Dash+Vinyl+Figure-144781.jsp

• 2 weeks later...

Found the backpack and dash wallet today at toys r us.

Also found the spa mini set at Target.

And look, the Pinkie that comes with the spa set is way more on-model than the original mini, which kind of looks a little deranged.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flutterscotch/8104243008/sizes/m/in/photostream/

ok so recently i have been buying my Pony Merchandise from Kmart, well thats about to stop from here on in as i went to Toyworld and they have so much more, they actually have Cadence so im not impressed with kMart, they have lost a Brony Customer

They also bought out Sears..another store you or I would have gone to if we were in the early 1900's....That and Radio Shack :-|

As for the Season 1 DVD..More information from Equestria Daily..

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/shout-factory-season-1-dvd-details.html

"

"
The set is officially done and I'm incredibly happy with what we were able to put together! I've had a lot of questions about bonus features over the last couple of weeks, so I thought I'd go a little more in-depth here.

There are six audio commentaries, including folks like Hasbro executives Brian Lenard and Robert Fuchs, supervising directors Jayson Thiessen and James "Wooty" Wootton, art director Ridd Sorenson, composer Daniel Ingram, and...yes...voice cast members, such as Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity), Andrea Libman (Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy), Cathy Weseluck (Spike & the Mayor) and Nicole Oliver (Princess Celestia). These commentaries are PACKED with information and are A LOT of fun, as you listen to how these folks interact with one another on a daily basis. It's like being in the room during a record session of the show!

In addition to the commentaries, there are two sing-alongs, including the full-length theme song found on the original
Friendship Express
single-disc release and exclusive to this set is fan-favorite "At the Gala." We've also brought over the Pony Profiles from the
Friendship Express
single-disc and included several coloring sheets that can be downloaded to your computer via your DVD-Rom drive.

All 26 ORIGINAL (at least, as far as I can tell) episodes are included and they look and sound great! Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts when they finally get to watch them all on DVD!"