Favorite YouTube videos!

The actor who played the male version of Commander Sheppard (Mark Meer) gives his stamp off approval for best pony, and since this is Commander Sheppard, savior of all known galaxies, he has to be right! :smug:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I am about to post the most awesome 1hr 20min video EVER! Warning: Mild Language. (sparse cursing is used)

Whoever wants to hear Twilight Sparkle read off Han Solo's lines NEEDS TO WATCH THIS! Yes, I said that right... Twilight Sparkle and Han Solo... WIN. That among other things. I shan't spoil any more. Everypony needs to watch it.

• Like 2
Whoever wants to hear Twilight Sparkle read off Han Solo's lines NEEDS TO WATCH THIS! Yes, I said that right... Twilight Sparkle and Han Solo... WIN. That among other things. I shan't spoil any more. Everypony needs to watch it.

Meh. Some good moments, but not worth the 80 minutes in my opinion.

At about 58:35, Tara starts her Han impression.

What does "pony wears the saddle" mean?

I believe that was a "being mounted" joke. That's the way I read it at least. And honestly, it had me laughing harder 3 separate times than I had laughed in a long time. That alone made it worth it to me.

You're both wrong! "Pony wears the saddle" is making fun of the MLP toys. It's text found on the front of the packaging in an attempt to give the toy flavor and appeal to children.

Kind of blurry, but here it is:

tumblr_lkg56yRJDB1qc35m6.jpg

Edit: I have to say it feels EPIC to call Weesh and Swirly wrong at the SAME TIME.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...