Favorite Background Ponies

Bronynumber299

Pegasus: Derpy

Unicorn: Lyra, Vinyl Scratch.

Earth Pony: Berry Punch, Bon-Bon, Aloe & Lotus, Octavia.

ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!

2gvlfds.jpg

Lyra and Bon Bon are the best couple/bff pairing. I also like Vinyl and Octavia. AND OF COURSE BERRY PUNCH IS A RAGING ALCOHOLIC

mlfw871_131418745906.png

I always like blossomforth's colors and then Fancy Pants is just king of all swag (The stallion's a high class pimp Im telling you) and of course luna is just fantastic. love her character, and Big Mac is just well he's awesome. he can say more in one word than a picture.

And what's the deal with 'Fleur de Lis'? She was the fan-named unicorn mare that was hanging (in most cases, literally) on him when they first meet Rarity?

If I recall, she was created to look like a "supermodel" . Wonder if she got the tail extensions from the same place Flutteryshy did?

From one of the layout artists..

"Sorry, I'm back. Only had 3 hours of sleep before the episode, so I went back to bed afterwards. The 'lovely unicorn' seen with Fancypants did use a modified version of Luna's build. I think the idea was for more of a supermodel tall and skinny look, not sure though, since that's a design decision... Ridd or the directors would know for sure though."

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ponykart/files/Background%20pony%20creator/

Background pony maker!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Err...

Unicorns: Lyra, Vinyl Scratch, Colgate(I mean Romana :-/ )

Earth pony: Carrot top (fine. Golden harvest), Bonbon, Dr.Whooves(Timeturner so....)

Pegasi:Derpy and that Black pegasus colt with a lightning cutie mark.(I'm sure someone has given' him a name)

Anyone got any special reasons as to why these are there favourite background ponies?

Aside from the obvious ones like Vinyl, Lyra, bonbon, derpy, dr.whooves... I like that black Pegasus purely outa the fact her looks awesome.

Anyone got any special reasons as to why these are there favourite background ponies?

There are several reasons to love the spa ponies:

1) They are cute together

2) They are happy in a career of serving

3) The only time we have heard a voice from them, it was gorgeous

There are several reasons to love the spa ponies:

1) They are cute together

2) They are happy in a career of serving

3) The only time we have heard a voice from them, it was gorgeous

Oh my Celestia, I entirely forgot about Aloe and Lotus. Yes, I like them too. As far as I know they're the only

ponies other than Photofinish's model that have the same eyes as Rarity

;):idea::wail:

Does Luna count as a background pony? I mean...she gets less screentime than some other background ponies so... :-o

If not, I'd probably have to go with everypony's favorite DJ, Vinyl Scratch.

Luna isn't a background pony. She was a primary character in three episodes, and had gone through major changes.