Just a cool question.

Bronynumber299

Tough, :I I certainly want to be a unicorn, but I can't choose between Twilight or Rarity.

And yes, I am a guy that would be okay with being Rarity ^^ I love her mane after all.

Heh. If we we're limited to Mane Six, I'd probably pick Rarity too. Doesn't seem that strange to me.

Of course I already RP her, so maybe that doesn't surprise anyone...

Unicorn because of magic

Luna... I like Celestia, but I like Luna's color scheme more. Why? Complete package... Flying + magic? Obvious choice.., oh... and let us not forget the ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

Unicorn because of magic

Luna... I like Celestia, but I like Luna's color scheme more. Why? Complete package... Flying + magic? Obvious choice.., oh... and let us not forget the ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

Ah yes of course! THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE was quite stunning.

Now imagine becoming Discord :o

Ah yes of course! THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE was quite stunning.

Now imagine becoming Discord

Eh, thought about it, but being a statue doesn't interest me... If only he wasn't...he would be hands down the best character to switch places with.

Unicorn. I don't know why but their nature seems much less impulsive than Pegasuses somehow.

And switch? Well, as Phil mentioned, if we were limited to mane 6, it would be Rarity. Allowing myself to dramatize and be such a hypocrite but still not being condemned? Count me in :D

But if we weren't limited, I guess that I'd pick... Rarity e.e ... And on second place, Flam. Traveling across Equestria and giving shows like this. Figures...

1. Unicorn, it would fulfill my Mother series fantasies of having magic mind powers

2. Fluttershy, she fits my personality and I love helping defenseless animals.

1. Even though my ponysona is a unicorn for practical purposes, I'd much rather be a pegasus... who doesn't want to be able to fly, right?

2. I would have to go with Luna as well... that way I'd get alicorn perks, as well as being royalty, but I get the impression Celestia still handles most of the important duties. At least, I don't know where Luna is all the time if she isn't out exploring 'New' Equestria.

Unicorn...Doing nearly everything with my teeth would get old quickly, and telekinesis is awesome.

I'd hang around with Berry Punch..Just to see if I could drink her under the table. :blah: