FlimFlam

For some reason, when imagining zomponies I'm imagining the kind of listless, blank-eyed creatures that zombies used to be rather than our increasing preference toward the "Infected"-esque zombies that began with 28 Days Later. The faster, smarter undead are appearing more and more a la Walking Dead, but honestly I think it would be rather funny to see greyscale ponies just kind of stumbling around mumbling nonsensically or staring at something random and drooling. They could have a random jumpy moment where one zompony pops up growling at a window where ponies are hiding with the lights out, only to have it munch on a potted flower and shuffle on.

As for curing them, I'd agree with a Zecora fix. We don't see enough of her.

For some reason, when imagining zomponies I'm imagining the kind of listless, blank-eyed creatures that zombies used to be rather than our increasing preference toward the "Infected"-esque zombies that began with 28 Days Later. The faster, smarter undead are appearing more and more a la Walking Dead, but honestly I think it would be rather funny to see greyscale ponies just kind of stumbling around mumbling nonsensically or staring at something random and drooling. They could have a random jumpy moment where one zompony pops up growling at a window where ponies are hiding with the lights out, only to have it munch on a potted flower and shuffle on.

We mostly see a mixture of fast and slow zombies in most shows nowadays. Usually when a zombie first becomes a zombie, they can move quickly like a human..But as they get older, and their bodies start to break down and get all rotty, then we get the traditional slow zombie.

I believe the main reason we love zombies is that you can kill 'em and nobody really feels bad. They're zombies! And if you're running low. They can make more! Just a nimble will do.

I'm sorry, but in every damn cartoon I've ever seen, it's always the witch doctor. Waste your life and watch more cartoons! :)

DAMN CARTOONS RUINING OUR KIDS! Witch doctors are our friends! I got love potion's one through 8 from a withc doctor a-... Buck, i'm still single... Okay, never mind, witch doctors suck,

Also, speaking of witch doctors and zombies and cartoons:

Witchdoctor.jpg

Mystery, Inc.: Ruining Halloween since 1976. How many long hours have I wasted watching Scooby-Doo?

Or by finding a strange book. Twilight is BOUND to have a copy! :-|

"*Sigh* it's always the same thing, anytime someone wants to do something even remotely evil its 'seek out the Necronomicon!'" lol

(quoted from a good friend of mine, based on an RP where his character is told to seek said book)

How to put Zombie Ponies in with out being gorey? That's easy! G1 did it ages ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFuo4D-dDY

The scene starts around 7:10, they even have a surprisingly creepy musical number (which makes you wonder what the animation in "Hurry" looked like that it was deemed "Too Scary" but this one wasn't, this is definately scarier than making fabric from shed animal hair), though technically they aren't Zombies they're aren't dead, what you see is the result of their shadows being stolen mixed with rage at the Pony they blame for it having the nerve to return

And I know what you're going to say, yes, the first Pony to use cosmetics was a Stallion

• Like 1

It doesn't remind you of anypony?

/spoiler]

Yeah, but those are cute kids dressed as bad 80's musicians singing badly (much like 80's musicians!). Those other guys..I'm thinking mutant llamas with Angelina Jolie lips!

And Appleblossom looks pretty cool with her skull bandanna and those firey horseshoe boots. Get those girls some 'Flying V Guitars' stat!

Wooh! Even Michael Bolton was awesome in the 80's!

I bet Weesh has a secret CMC shrine.

Actually if you had a secret shrine, Weesh, what/who would it be of?

ikifgvrtdver.jpg

If anypony remembers this I will be your friend forever.

Who could forget Helga's awkwardly created chewed bubblegum shrine of Arnold? (all collected from Arnold himself if memory serves)

I bet Weesh has a secret CMC shrine.

(shudder)

Perish the thought...

Actually if you had a secret shrine, Weesh, what/who would it be of?

Hmmmm...

(60+ minutes pass)

Wow you have no idea how much that question bugs me. I've been stuck on it all this time, and I can't even think of contenders. I feel like there should be something obvious, or at least something that resonates. What have I cared about recently? What is it that I really connected to in the past?

As it stands, I don't have a shrine, and I cannot have one. A shrine would have spiritual implications, and I'm couldn't be comfortable with one in my home.

(...) dressed as bad 80's musicians singing badly (much like 80's musicians!).

Hey, the 80s werent all bad! two words for you: David Bowie

...ok, on second thought that is VERY subjective... :P (lol)

and for the record I also loved the CMC in show stoppers, though I like the Power Metal cover of their song a lot better than the original (youtube it!)

technically they aren't Zombies they're aren't dead,

Technically the first zombies were field workers drugged to be completely docile and servile. They didnt do so well in the thinking department, but they definitely had a pulse.

Hey, the 80s werent all bad! two words for you: David Bowie

...ok, on second thought that is VERY subjective... :P (lol)

There's a reason he left music and became a SUPER-VILLAIN!!

a593xw.jpg