Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Um ... I'll be leaving the 31st of December and returning on the 21st of January and I'll have absolutely no possibility to Rp (going to China and internet is a pain to get there, and is tad bit expensive sometimes). So yeah I'll be gone for a while. I guess I'll have to plan to make up for my inactivity when I get back :D

Hey I'm going to be slow with Fluttershy replies this weekend. Mom has to have elbow surgery so I've been the one doing all the holiday stuff since she's not suppose to be moving her arm. I should be able to get all my posts caught up no later than Tuesday. Sorry for the wait, but I've had hardly any time to sit down lately.

Hey I'm going to be slow with Fluttershy replies this weekend. Mom has to have elbow surgery so I've been the one doing all the holiday stuff since she's not suppose to be moving her arm. I should be able to get all my posts caught up no later than Tuesday. Sorry for the wait, but I've had hardly any time to sit down lately.

I feel bad for you. My mom had shoulder surgery a couple years ago (maybe only last year?) over summer break. She was originally going to have it near Christmas but there was no way.

I'm going to be absent from now until January 8th. I have a ton of work to get done plus a welcome home party for a family member who is returning from Afghanistan.

Happy New years everypony!

Oh wow, congrats on getting your family member back from there Techno. Derpy will be waiting here for you when you get back. ;)

I've been down for several weeks with some lung crud and sore throat. :green:

The Dr. didnt' tell me what it was but I think it was strep throat or worse.

In any case the medicines have had me asleep or dizzy when the illness did not knock me out.

If I'm behind on any posts, feel free to poke me by private message.

Hey y'all. This is moreso for the folks I'm usually chatting with on the IRC, but I suppose it applies here as well. A couple of you may have noticed that lately I haven't really been myself, or as enthusiastic as normal. Thing is, recently my family was hit with the news that my stepdad, who's been more of a dad to me than my biological dad, and IS my little sister's biological father, has cancer. As in, the kind of cancer that doesn't go away.

I'm... not exactly the type of person to talk about these sorts of things, and it feels odd typing it out, much less here on a pony forum, but you guys are cool and the IRC ponies have helped me smile through this, even if this is the first I'm mentioning of it. Either way, the doctors have given him 6 months max, and I'd be lying if I was saying it wasn't something that was hitting me pretty hard on the inside. Tomorrow my little sister is supposed to be finding out about, and well, I'm just not sure how the next 6 months are going to be. I'll likely still be around, as I think I might need this place to get away from what's happening sometimes, as selfish as that may be. But if I do suddenly drop off the IRC and forums for a bit, you know why at least.

So, I've had huge troubles writing anything down these past weeks, and unfortunately, it seems very likely to continue. I apologize to every single person that had to wait because of me ; I will try to reply everywhere soon and wrap up the threads I can close. But do not expect any replies for me : it seems I just can't write anymore. I apologize once again !

So, I've had huge troubles writing anything down these past weeks, and unfortunately, it seems very likely to continue. I apologize to every single person that had to wait because of me ; I will try to reply everywhere soon and wrap up the threads I can close. But do not expect any replies for me : it seems I just can't write anymore. I apologize once again !

Just take a break, you never truly lose your ability to write, although you can get writer's block; it happens to all creative people from time to time. So take a break, get re-energized and come back, you'll feel better! :)

I know that feeling. I'm feeling it right now x_x

Once I wrap up all my currently active threads I'm taking an RP hiatus.

But you RP so well! D: I don't want Lyra to disappear!

I know, and I don't intend to stop for long. But I'm kinda burnt out. RPing is starting to feel like a chore instead of fun.

I don't want to give up my characters, but I'd like just 2 or 3 weeks where I don't feel like I have to update.

Not that will happen soon, since I have at least 5 active topics right now >_<