Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Ok, I don't know where this is supposed to go, really. I looked all over for an absences thread, but couldn't find one. I'm going to be gone for about a month. I'm going to be out in the middle of the ocean, to be exact. I'm going to try to get on when we hit port, but it's not guaranteed. I can't wait to get back, and start roleplaying with you guys!

I would like to apologize to all involved with RP with me for my inactivity over the past couple of weeks. Poor time management left me dangerously close to failing a course and postponing graduation another semester, and all of my spare time and brainspace has been dedicated to fixing that before I worry about anything else. I regret leaving people hanging like that, but I absolutely had to take care of school first.

This week still might be a bit dicey, but I will at least post some this Saturday, and after that next week I won't be in such a frenzy.

Well I for one am glad you just didn't disappear, especially since you play such a fabulous character. ;) Glad you hear you got your class back on track and look forward to your return. :)

Hey guys,

Jaded Mr. Horseshoepin here I must apologize for not being active as the RP threads I was formerly posting in gradually diminished from activity. I must apologize to Sturmman and a few others as I think one of the threads is starting to become active again but I must take a break from RPing.

I'm working on quite a few internet projects (luckily for me one of them is finally ClassicallyEquestrian :D) and I need to take a breather just to focus on that. I'll still browse the forums here and there but I'd like to step away from RPing for a bit and hopefully bring all my web projects to a reality.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Jaded Mr. Horseshoepin here I must apologize for not being active as the RP threads I was formerly posting in gradually diminished from activity. I must apologize to Sturmman and a few others as I think one of the threads is starting to become active again but I must take a break from RPing.

I'm working on quite a few internet projects (luckily for me one of them is finally ClassicallyEquestrian :D) and I need to take a breather just to focus on that. I'll still browse the forums here and there but I'd like to step away from RPing for a bit and hopefully bring all my web projects to a reality.

Thanks.

Well I am glad to hear that you won't be completely gone in the interim; I hope your projects are up and running soon and you'll want to RP again. :)

Leaving until April. Busy with schoolwork and other stuff. Only posting in the Ponywalk thread.

Sorry to hear that, glad you are sticking with the one thread (feel free to keep posting in the related bar thread ;) )

I am going to be inactive for the next few days as I help my grandparents move into their place. I will try to be on during this time but there are no guarantees that I will be able to make rp posts.

Well, it seems I have time in the evenings and in the wee hours of the morning. So, I am technically not inactive, just have curtailed opportunities to be at Canterlot during the move. Should be 100% available on Monday.

Hi guys, informing everyone that I have some urgent IRL issues to attend to. I may be late in replying to RPs and inactive from the chat. Give or take 2 or 3 weeks before I return to normalcy. Talk to you ponies later!

Sorry for the delay everypony, I should be moved in with my own wi-fi by the end of the week. I'm sorry everyone I'm RPing with, please be patient I'll be up and running as soon as I can.

Don't worry too much. I do look forward for your return, though. ^^

I want to apologize for my inactivity today. I've never worked this long in my life(I've had a few twelve hours and a fourteen hour, never sixteen before) and am in no condition to post. I will reply to my threads tomorrow after my normal shift at work.

Not feeling particularly healthy emotionally and it's affecting my ability to finish my current RP app and it could impact the quality of my RP posts so I will be on a temporary hiatus while I recharge my batteries. It may only be for a day or two. I would like to apologize in advance to Thrylos, whose crossover character, Spiri is involved in starting my first crossover RP story. I just don't seem to have the will to post in RP threads but I'll still be around in LPW and welcoming new members.

I am feeling better now. I think I still haven't fully come to terms with my great grandmothers death. She passed away 3 months ago and I had told her when I saw her a week before she died in the nursing home that I loved her and would see her next week. I couldn't keep that promise, she was finally getting over her respiratory issues brought on by her hip surgery. She was 98 years old.

I am feeling better now. I think I still haven't fully come to terms with my great grandmothers death. She passed away 3 months ago and I had told her when I saw her a week before she died in the nursing home that I loved her and would see her next week. I couldn't keep that promise, she was finally getting over her respiratory issues brought on by her hip surgery. She was 98 years old.

My sincere condolences to you and your family SilverSwirl. :(

Thank you very much Brian, I still think about when she used to be able to make homemade rhubarb pies and kept a successful garden in her backyard. She had lived across the street from my grandmas house and the house we rented beside my grandmas house. We lived in that arrangement for most of my childhood. So, it's really hard. She's been In my life for almost my entire life up until that day...

Yo, my fellow bronies~!

I AM NOT DEAD. My internet has died. I don't know what's wrong. A technician is scheduled to come within a week. I am using net at a cafe right now....but it closes in twenty minutes.... :< Please note that my characters in the RP will be inactive until this issue is resolved. Hopefully, it shant be too long! n.n.....

<3