Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Expo, I understand. In any case, my internet connection is quite dodgy and hiccuping. We've isolated it to the line coming into the modem and we'll have a guy come by to fix it on Friday.

I haven't been active all that much, so maybe this won't have all that much of an effect but I do wish to say that I will effectively be leaving Canterlot. I've been here for a while, sure, but I've got so may other forums, and so many other RPs, and Canterlot just doesn't catch my eye much anymore. So, that's my story. I know that a lot of you probably don't know me, or don't really care, because I'm inactive enough anyway, but I bid you all adieu. For the time I was here and active, it's been fun. See you all around, I guess.

~Hinata

@Hinata

It's been a pleasure debating whether or not Pinkie Pie ruined Canterlot. :)

Sadly, that's the only time we interacted, but that doesn't mean you can't have some huggles.

**Give Huggles**

I wish you luck in your departure.

Cheers~

Kodokuna Haisha

I haven't been active all that much, so maybe this won't have all that much of an effect but I do wish to say that I will effectively be leaving Canterlot. I've been here for a while, sure, but I've got so may other forums, and so many other RPs, and Canterlot just doesn't catch my eye much anymore. So, that's my story. I know that a lot of you probably don't know me, or don't really care, because I'm inactive enough anyway, but I bid you all adieu. For the time I was here and active, it's been fun. See you all around, I guess.

~Hinata

I'm sad to see you go. You were fun to RP with. But I know how things change. Just remember if you change you mind, you can always come back here.

To Hinata,

I very much like to thank her; she may not know it, but she is the reason I came to this site in the first place. I've seen her from another site, and tracked her name (from Google) to here, Canterlot. If it wasn't for her, perhaps I wouldn't have met all you people.

Best wishes to the MCF roleplayer, and I hope you meet new friends like us to wherever the wind takes you.

From the person you may not know,

TehBbqdPizza

Heeeey guys. I think I am back now!

I just spent the last month recovering from surgery, and the month before that getting ready for it. (All is well, but I did a lot of sleepin'.) I miss chatting about ponies and I miss you guys!

But, I don't think I will be RP-ing anymore. I like coming up with characters 'n all, but even after a long break, I still don't feel that much interest in it. I'm not great at the round-robin format. :<

And I'm totally going to go through the requests in my old request thread once work is finished! :20:

So long Hinata, best of luck in your elsewhere RP's!

Also, I've got Internet back! Hopefully I'll be all caught up here in a few days or so.

I will be attending a yearly three day seminar starting on Thursday July 18 through Saturday July 20. The place where I will be staying has ZERO net access, so I will be away from Canterlot.com during this period of time.

I have been putting off making this official or communicating it for a while (mostly because I really didn't want this to be the case and certainly didn't want it to be official) but I will be leaving Canterlot indefinitely. Figured I should post in this thread since I've gotten some PMs about my recent disappearance/the cast characters I played being made available. Real life is kicking my butt and unfortunately I have to turn away from my activity on Canterlot and online in general. I'm very sorry about the impact this has on various threads, and would like to apologize once more to staff since I will be taking my leave after so recently being made a helpstaffer - before I could even really get into the swing of things.

I'll still be around on skype every now and again so I won't be completely out of touch, mind - and I will definitely want to return when/if I'm able. I want to use this post, too, to say that you folks on Canterlot are pretty darn phenomenal, and I'm glad I've gotten to know so many of you! As a creature raised on the internet, I've been a part of many different communities and this is the first one I've ever felt really connected to. It's a warm, fun environment and it's all thanks to you fine fans of ponydom!

EDIT: I'm aware I still owe people art, and that will come in time! Sorry for the wait.

• Like 2

Ooley moon princess goodnight Elder mine, rest now in real life's embrace.. bare up my lullaby winds of the web, through time and through distance and space :(

Carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind

Elder you're loved so much more than you know

We'll miss what you leave behind :cry:

:Luna:

• Like 2

If it's about the forrest fires, I hope you and your family well Flower~

We are no longer in a state of emergency, actually. Fire has been reduced to hot spots and even though we haven't gotten the downpour we really need, the scattered showers and cooler temperatures have been helping a lot. I think it's pretty well safe to say the danger has passed - we had a lovely summer day today that was totally free of smoke today and everything.

• Like 1

We are no longer in a state of emergency, actually. Fire has been reduced to hot spots and even though we haven't gotten the downpour we really need, the scattered showers and cooler temperatures have been helping a lot. I think it's pretty well safe to say the danger has passed - we had a lovely summer day today that was totally free of smoke today and everything.

That's fantastic! So my praying and the Rain Dance that TacoBob showed me and I personally performed worked! :D

Though, if that isn't the reason, I hope whatever new is keeping you away will disappear soon~

• Like 1

Sorry to see you scooting for a bit EF, but at least it's not forever, so we'll make sure to keep a light on for your return! ;)

And keep doing your art! You're awesome!

I have been putting off making this official or communicating it for a while (mostly because I really didn't want this to be the case and certainly didn't want it to be official) but I will be leaving Canterlot indefinitely. Figured I should post in this thread since I've gotten some PMs about my recent disappearance/the cast characters I played being made available. Real life is kicking my butt and unfortunately I have to turn away from my activity on Canterlot and online in general. I'm very sorry about the impact this has on various threads, and would like to apologize once more to staff since I will be taking my leave after so recently being made a helpstaffer - before I could even really get into the swing of things.

I'll still be around on skype every now and again so I won't be completely out of touch, mind - and I will definitely want to return when/if I'm able. I want to use this post, too, to say that you folks on Canterlot are pretty darn phenomenal, and I'm glad I've gotten to know so many of you! As a creature raised on the internet, I've been a part of many different communities and this is the first one I've ever felt really connected to. It's a warm, fun environment and it's all thanks to you fine fans of ponydom!

EDIT: I'm aware I still owe people art, and that will come in time! Sorry for the wait.

Sorry to hear that you are leaving. You are an awesome RPer and I had fun in the threads you were in. You were also great as a Helpstaff too. Hopefully one day when things calm down you can come back.

• 2 weeks later...

Effective immediately I'm going to be very inactive over the next 5-6 days due to being a panelist and table member At this year's Bronycon in Baltimore, (this is also why current activity has been slower than I'd like). That being said I should be back in the thick of things and ready to go after monday.

• Like 2