Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

RL a little bit. I'll have some free time this weekend, so don't be thinking I am abandoning my RPs. I only have time to poke in and out for a few at a time.

Bweh~

Sorries! *bows* >.<; I've been rather... well, busy, and out of it at the moment. While there isn't a moment when I'm NOT thinking about the boards and what I have to do for everyone, but I've just been a little burnt out lately. I've found I've been kinda lazing around, not working on things I REALLY should be. And that's just not fair! But I've been drawing ALOT lately, more than what I'm normally used to. Just adjusting here, is all.

Also, I think I'm a lil depressed cause my bestie and boyfriend are both going off to school and I have to wait another year before I can go again... and I'll be way far behind them. Well, it's my fault this is happening, but it doesn't mean I'm not gonna get depressed. Oh well, what can you do.

And.... I'm still not used to the new board XD Still gonna take some time before I'm used to it! ^^;

So, hope the people in my RPs see this message: I'M SORRY I hope to get back into RP-ing mode soon!

To my fellow committee members: I'm sorry I've been so behind lately - I'll still keep in contact and do my best to do what I can, despite my uselessness lately :geek:

So, tl;dr - I'm a lazy bum, hope to improve soon, please keep poking me till I get back to normal! :blah:

I'M NOT DEAD

I just burned out >_>

So taking a break from the forums a bit.

As some may notice I've been gone for a few days almost a week.

I sort of lost my steam to get on so breaking a bit going down to Georgia Wednesday-Saturday/Sunday.

Hopefully I will be back in top RP Helpstaff condition! Keep your hooves crossed.

Switching ISPs, and our current ISP cut us off 5 days early, so I'm afraid I won't be around to catch the end of the running of the leaves, or the first episode of season 2 with y'all. I'm very disappointed, but either way I hope you ponies have fun and I'll see you either in small doses if I can, or back again hopefully on Tuesday!

I had some heart issues, gonna make all my post in some days (All I had time is for one post per 2 days in event, really my mood was little screwed cause it). Sorry for these late responds in topics! I promise I will try to make them as fast as I can, I will be back on full-respond mod in next week :3.

I had some heart issues, gonna make all my post in some days (All I had time is for one post per 2 days in event, really my mood was little screwed cause it). Sorry for these late responds in topics! I promise I will try to make them as fast as I can, I will be back on full-respond mod in next week :3.

Heart issues? You gonna be okay?

*ponyhugs* :smirk:

Heart issues? You gonna be okay?

*ponyhugs* :smirk:

*poonyhugs-back*

Well, this isn't anything bad, I have heart disease from birth (Cardiac Dysrhythmia it is called in english I think) and I just need to get some tablets per one month. Untill it will not stabilize (and if not, I will need to go to doctor again) but nothing bad ^_^, thank for asking.

I'm not sure exactly what the time period will be, but starting less than an hour from now I'll be on a trip to Pennsylvania. My grandfather is in hospice and I need to be with my mother to comfort her. I don't know how often I'll be able to get online, but there will be long periods when I'll be in the car and unable to get on the computer at all. So I'll be slower to reply to threads than I usually am. That is all.

I haven't really been on here for a while, mostly cause I can't change my password for some reason to something I want that is easier to remember.

Anyway, I appear to have lost interest in the art of roleplaying altogether. Unfortunately. Is it possible I could just be a member who posts OOC? :geek:

I haven't really been on here for a while, mostly cause I can't change my password for some reason to something I want that is easier to remember.

Contact the administrators through PM about the password thing.

Anyway, I appear to have lost interest in the art of roleplaying altogether. Unfortunately. Is it possible I could just be a member who posts OOC? :geek:

Of course! Although RP is one of the main themes of this site, remembers are in no way required to be part of the RP. We have regulars here who post all the time who are not involved in the RP at all.