Voice Actors You'd Like To Have On FIM!

Mark Hamill.

New villain voice right there.

Speaking from a fanboy perspective, that would be AWESOME.

I loved Mark Hamill in Batman: The Animated Series. I'm sure he could perfectly pull off a villain. Heck, he could probably pull off Discord if they had asked him before John, xD

On a different note, what if notable internet personalities were recruited? Not just any internet personality, but those who have already been involved in voice-acting to some degree. There's a snowball's chance in heck, but people like Team FourStar and the Fireball 20XL crew would probably be honored, and would have a lot to contribute, even as background ponies.

It's worth noting that Kirbopher, part of the aforementioned group, has already landed some professional voice-acting roles.

And now for a less serious but still awesome (read: fanboyish) suggestion: The Nostalgia Critic as a jaded, critical snob from Canterlot! Or a pony filmmaker! 8D

Don't know if anypony said this yet, but I would totally want Dan Green (voice of Yugi Moto/Yami Yugi in Yugioh, Prof. Birch in Pokemon, Knuckles in Sonic X, and other voices). I think either the kidish voice or the lower voice would be fun to listen to in any pony episode as an announcer or character. ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Cree Summer.

She's a childhood friend of Tara Strong, and she's seen plenty of good roles alongside her. Two defining roles, at least as my memory goes, are Numbah 5, and her sister Cree from KND.

I'd love to see Voltaire do a voice & song for the show. He did some stuff already for the 'Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy'.

I don't know if he considers himself to be a 'brony" or not, but he has posted and shared links of those who have done FIM videos with his music.

Sean Schemmel.

I'm too tired to check if someone already said this or not, but I want this badly. A pony whose voice is the same as Goku would be f-ing awesome! (Because Sean's normal voice is the same as Goku's, there's no alteration to it. Just look him up on Youtube.)

I think he'd make for a GREAT background character as a pegasus in an RD episode, or as a main character in an episode itself. (Main as in like photo Finish main, not full-centre attention.)

Patrick Seitz: A rival for rainbow dash or somepony related to rarity, he puts so much personality into his voice...

lol i can imagine him arguing with rarity or bluffing with rainbow dash