Yeah, when Celestia went down I said, "Did she just punch out God?!". At that point, I was thinking that that was it... They were going to have to relocate and cheered when she got her comeuppance!

Yeah, when Celestia went down I said, "Did she just punch out God?!". At that point, I was thinking that that was it... They were going to have to relocate and cheered when she got her comeuppance!

My jaw dropped when celestia was defeated. That's when I was *sure* Discord was going to appear as a "lesser of two evils" to fight Chrisilis

My jaw dropped when celestia was defeated. That's when I was *sure* Discord was going to appear as a "lesser of two evils" to fight Chrisilis

I never expected that... Besides... He'd probably sit back and enjoy or add to the chaos. And if he DID come in as the lesser of two evils, it would hardly be a match... A snap of the fingers and they are all gone.

I hope the Discord ep that is rumored will be one of history. He is encased in stone, it would be silly of them to just break him out just like that IMO.

Well, I'm guessing Chrysalis was already pretty powerful, but she was using her succubus'ish powers to drain another rather powerful pony, and I'm GUESSING she also drained Cadance's alicorn powers as well, sine that poor gal looked pretty rough when she was discovered by Twilight. Still I do love the fact that we finally got a really 100% bad guy for this show. She wasn't a good guy stuck in some evil form. She wasn't a Loki-type trickster "Let's Have Fun!" like Discord, she's evil and nasty. Wooh!

I was also dissapointed that Discord did not return after the big announcement that John De Lancie was recording this episode (I seriously expected that Twi and cadence were going to find his statue down there and with no other hope left, release him because he was less of a threat... (or hell his spell just break with all the chaos and we get an epic Discord Vs Changeling Queen Battle Royal!

[Citation Needed]

...but seriously, I have never heard this anywhere. :shock:

hi hi

Also, in Mysterious Mare Do Well, the unicorn that Rainbow Dash tries to help with the jar of peanut butter has a purple magic glow, but her cutie mark is three aquamarine~ish colored gems. Still, I haven't seen a pony with a totally unrelated magic color yet. Its either been eye color, cutie mark color or something with their mane. Could it be... magic?

• Like 1

With no power base, and her supply of power cut off, she is unlikely to bother Equestria again for a long time.

Which kind of further proves my original point...

Since this is the first time we've seen them, I'm going to say they live in a land far outside Equestria. That being said, that's where they were blown back to. Seeing as it's outside of Equestria and our map...

1. They don't have a current location to Roleplay in.

2. They would only be able to Roleplay in their own land with each other.

Why would you stay in a land where everyone hates you anyway? Or better yet, why not move on to somewhere other than Equestria where you can feed? As Chrysalis said, it's her job to make sure her Changelings get fed... in order to do so, they need creatures (or emotions, whatever) to feed on. Equestria is obviously a land that isn't going to allow that to happen.

My theory with magic glow is fashion. Whatever matches well with the casting-pony in question will be the color of the magic glow.

Back to the shipping...what defines a ship? Close, personal interaction between the characters? Physical contact? If it's the former, Rainboom was definitely ripe with FlutterDash. I think the fan implication has the greatest influence on what constitutes a ship, which this case clearly is.

Am I the ONLY BRONY that saw the fight scenes from Powerpuff Girls: The Movie and Part 2 of the season finale as EXACTLY THE SAME in fashion? Heck, like I KEEP ON PREACHING, the flashing to white cuts at action shots were EXACTLY alike!

I have not seen the movie in forever... maybe sense it first came out, even...

A thought occurred to me... I know we can see the variations of the color of individual pony magic, but can they? Wouldn't it make sense of the magic was invisible and they could only see the effects of the magic lest it was a powerful spell that created feedback (like the wings spell or tone travel spell) or an attack spell (like the magic bolt). Everything else would be invisible and only the effect seen (like a floating object or shining armor's eyes going wonky). That would explain why twilight didn't just say "but her magical color changed from blue to green!" Which would honestly be pretty compelling IMO.

It would also mean that Celestia (and possibly Chrysalis) were fighting with... air. Invisible power, I guess. Or... the force?

Back to the shipping...what defines a ship? Close, personal interaction between the characters? Physical contact? If it's the former, Rainboom was definitely ripe with FlutterDash. I think the fan implication has the greatest influence on what constitutes a ship, which this case clearly is.

I don't ship them, but the original statement was, "There's nothing else in the series that suggests they're in anyway together." I think this is untrue, but it totally depends on how you personally interpret things. I'm not super surprised when some people come up with implied shipping from the show, when there is some kind of evidence for it.