Meh.I Have More Questions!

Bronynumber299

So I have another questionaire.As you know I have recently put up random questionaires like this.So here is another questionaire that everypony hates.

1.Most visited website?

2.What's your nickname?

3.Favorite OC that you have?

4.Least favorite pony?

5.Favorite colour?

6.What was your proudest work?

7.Favorite Book?(series' count.)

8.What colour is your living room?(Yes it's random but thats how I roll!)

9.Dream Product?It can be anything.Like if you could get hasbro to make anything what would you want?

MY ANSWERS:

1.This and Youtube.

2.Colt.

3.Neon Bright

4.Oooh.Um I'll have to say Mayor.

5.I don't know.

6.I'm proud of any work because I'm negative.

7.I have no idea.

8.Green!

9.Plushies.Close as posible to cartoon.

Yes now you can go if you care.

1. Youtube, Twitter, Gmail, Shadowdeath.info, and mostly This site as well. :)

2. Reaper, Sir, Shadow, Death

3. Inkblot or SpeakEasy

4. Trixie. Yuck.

5. Black?

6. The work I've made on the Apocalyptica engine.

7. Not quite sure.

8. Studio Apartment = None. Basically, my whole apartment is painted a modern, (hipsterish) tan color.

So I have another questionaire.As you know I have recently put up random questionaires like this.So here is another questionaire that everypony hates.

1.Most visited website?

2.What's your nickname?

4.Least favorite pony?

5.Favorite colour?

1: Well, AOL, Halolz, netflix youtube EQD FIMfiction facebook Canterlot, very demotivational and explosm are all sites i visit mutliple times daily

2:Rosewind and a few others seem to be calling me Foxy a lot on here =3 But in real life i'm commented about my height fairly often... "Too Tall" "Jolly Gree Giant" "Six foot Six" etc

3: i only have one, Vulpus... trying to think of another to make.

4: Snips and Snail... blegh...

5: Blue!

6:um... existing this long :-|

7: um, i dont have a favorite... Maybe Case Closed if Manga counts =3

8: uh... Beige with a wooden trimming about waist high?

1. Probably a dead-tie between The3Eds (Ed, Edd, n Eddy forum), Fanfiction.net, Equestria Daily and this site

2. School - Brony, Home - Spud

3. Filly Trotman. Not a self-insertation OC, but an OC I built off of my own fears and aspirations in writing.

4. Twist. I just find her irritating for some reason.

5. Blue

6. "Fortune & Glory" - http://www.fimfiction.net/story/11376/Fortune-%26amp%3B-Glory

7. "To Kill a Mockingbird" (INCREDIBLE book, and also my first-to book to get the Southern accents of AJ, Apple Bloom and Big Mac correct!)

8. White

1.Most visited website? Canterlot

2.What's your nickname? Angie. irl, it's Angie Cakes (making fun of the time that I spend on Canterlot)

3.Favorite OC that you have? don't really have one o)3)

4.Least favorite pony? hard choice, but I'd have to say... applebloom

5.Favorite colour? brown

6.What was your proudest work? hm, my proudest work is still a WIP, but hopefully it'll be uploaded to the gallery soon ;3

7.Favorite Book? ah dear, hard question :l I don't read a lot of books, but I DO read a lot of manga. I'd have to say Yotsuba, just because it was my first manga

8.What colour is your living room? the colour is so generic that I can't even remember what it is .-.

1.Most visited website? - Canterlot probably edges out most things these days.

2.What's your nickname? - Well, Phil, I suppose

3.Favorite OC that you have? - Radiant Steel, just because she's my first. It's close though.

4.Least favorite pony? - Hard to say. I don't dislike a lot of ponies. Twist, maybe.

5.Favorite colour? - white

6.What was your proudest work? - FIM related? Probably my third fanfic, "Friendship is Magic; Love is Confusing". It was featured on EqD and got really nice reception.

7.Favorite Book?(series' count.) - Hard to say. I don't really read much...

8.What colour is your living room? White walls. Tan, wood floors. Most furniture and decorations are brown or red.

1.Most visited website?

Tie between this, YouTube, an imageboard that prefers to remain anonymous (we get a lot of spammers, and it's not pony related, soo...) and sites like BoingBoing and Neatorama.

2.What's your nickname?

I can't give this out without giving out my last name xD So we'll go with my net nicknames of LR (from my usual username LaResistance), or Sturm.

Tie between Muggo' Ale and Timbre Swing.

4.Least favorite pony?

This isn't a fair question...I really don't know.

5.Favorite colour?

Blue. Specifically, my Fender Telecaster guitar comes in a metallic blue/teal colour that I think they call "Lake Placid Blue", and I love that colour.

Tough to say. So far, my STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl Let's Play (Search up LaResistanceLP to find it on YouTube, it's rather short). It's one of the funnest things I've done online and I plan to pick up the LPing against this summer.

Tie between The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and The Hobbit.

Red.

9.Dream Product?It can be anything.Like if you could get hasbro to make anything what would you want?

No idea. I don't buy a lot of MLP related things, ha.

1. Youtube. I'm a video-movie lover.

2. Noe and Dig. Really!

3. -Good answer is not inserted here-

4. Diamond Tiara. The rich and spoiled brat who thinks of herself way too much. And thinks gossiping is the best and most popular and appropriate thing to read. Ironically, she didn't hear me say this. So I gossiped. :P

5. Any blue related color.

6. My proudest work? I haven't gotten there yet.

7. Ugh... so many... I'll have to include two series I love equally: Artemis Fowl and the Inheritance cycle(Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance

8. Hmm Bright light-tan color.

9. I would have them make me the outfit Noedig wears, duh!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Most visited website?

-Definitely deviantART. Can't get enough of the amazing pony pics (and miscellaneous)! Plus, I have a lot of buddies there. ^^

2. What's your nickname?

-The name I wish I was born with, 'Kira'.

3. Favorite OC that you have?

-Hrmmm...I have so many...probably Savory Spell and my first OC that wasn't made for a fandom, Sarah Pendragon.

4. Least favorite pony?

-Photo Finish. She's enjoyable to watch, but I'd rather see Edna Mode.

5. Favorite color?

-Blue, hence why I post my responses in it.

6. What was your proudest work?

-A Treasure Planet fanfic that I had written surprisingly well and had four chapters done...until the computer was traded for a new model. (I forgot...)

7. Favorite book?

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and The Help.

8. What color is your living room?

-White.

9. Dream product?

-Androids that you could program to behave like your favorite character. Sort of like persocoms in 'Chobits'.

1.Most visited website? Canterlot

2.What's your nickname? Maxwell, and sometimes Mordecai to my friends.

3.Favorite OC that you have? Mine, which I still have yet to name or give a proper personality

4.Least favorite pony? Rainbow Dash( Yes, I am the 1%) I love her singing, but Im not a Dashie fan.

5.Favorite colour? Violet

6.What was your proudest work? If that goes for anything, then I would say the griffon sculpture I made in art class.

7.Favorite Book?(series' count.) The Cat Who Walked Through Walls, by Robert Heinlein

8.What colour is your living room?(Yes it's random but thats how I roll!) Wood paneled walls.

9.Dream Product?It can be anything.Like if you could get hasbro to make anything what would you want? Lifesize pony plush of Twilight that actually looked like her.

• Like 1