[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

(ooc): Sorry folks, didn't mean to let this RP get away from me..

GrannySmith1WithText.png

As the line continued to 'move along,' Granny Smith and her brother Apple Strudel were busy working at the apple stand, collecting the bits and retrieving bushels of apples to give to paying customers. When the elderly mare took a look at the long line, she noticed Carrot Cake with little Pumpkin Cake.

"Lookie yonder, Strudel!" Granny shouted, "Thar's Mr. Cake with one of his youngins! Watch the stand, I'm gonna say howdy to'm!"

"Javol, mein sister!" the bearded stallion neighed as Granny walked unusually fast to the back of the line until she was beside the proud pony father and daughter.

"Howdy Carrot Cake! I see ya brought one of yur foals!" the elderly mare neighed as she smiled widely in front of Pumpkin Cake.

"HI there little filly! I'm Granny Smith! Yur as cute as a button!" she shouted as the gray maned mare started making a series of silly faces attempting to humor her.

grannysmith.png

Carrot Cake nodded in agreement at Harrington's words, "Well whoever told you that wasn't lying, you'll find some of the best apples in all of Equestria here." Mr. Cake proclaimed proudly. "Oh, I'm Carrot Cake. My wife and I run a bakery located in the middle of town, the Sugar Cube Corner. We're running low on apples back at the shop, so I came here to get some more. Won't use any apples in my baked goods other than Sweet Apple Acre Apples. Say, while you're in town, maybe you'd like to come by there to get some additional supplies for this trip of yours?" Mr. Cake said grinning to the Harrington, always being on the lookout for potential new customers. His attention was diverted, however, when Granny Smith came over.

"Oh, hi there, Granny Smith." he said, not being able to help but chuckle at the faces that she was making at Pumpkin Cake. "I gotta admit, setting up a kissing booth to boost your sales is a pretty good idea! Maybe I should try convincing Cup Cake to do one over at Sugar Cube corner." Mr. Cake said jokingly. "So how is Applejack holding up? I'm guessing that kissing all these ponies is turning out to be an uh… interesting experience for her." he said, blushing slightly at the subject of their conversation.

Pumpkin Cake turned her attention from Harrington to the strange, elderly mare. The unicorn foal tapped her chin, looking over Granny Smith with all of the curiosity to be expected from a baby. She looked like she had a faded green coat, and a snowy-grey mane done up in a neat bun. Interesting! The smell of washing soap and apples flooded the foal's senses. Pumpkin wasn't sure to be frightened or delighted. As the elderly mare spoke kindly to her, her caution quickly melted away to jubilation, and she outstretched her little hooves and squirmed in her saddlebag carrier.

Eeee! Heeheehee!

She sneezed cutely, possibly from the heavy scent of washing soap, as her blue-bowed ducktail waggled back and forth from her bouncy excitement. Pumpkin looked to the side and noticed Carrot blushing distractedly -- she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes in response. Something had her Father acting silly!

Thorn smiled as he and Metal Maker came to an arrangement for afterward in getting himself shod. "My parents will be very pleased with this, Double M. I thank you."

The jack perked his ears as the next pony in line, a unicorn, asked Double M for a very special shoe for writing with.

"Hmm that does sound like a great invention at that. Perhaps I could try one as well for accounting at the end of the workday."

As he continued his wait, he pulled out a thermos of Madam Bistro's best vanilla-mocha coffee and poured some into the combination cap-and-cup, the scent surely wafting through the line.

"Mmmmm, Still quite tasty! I'll have to let her know how well her coffee travels in a container."

Metal Maker was 1/2 distracted by the sight of Carrot Cake and his daughter, a unicorn. Unicorns usually came from Unicorn parents, which Carrot Cake was not..Puzzling.

He answered Thorn about the writing horseshoe and promised to get on it that day. With so many interesting ponies in the line, He wasn't sure what to do first. He mulled over his strategy as he waited for a kiss and some delicious apples. He heard Pathfinder speaking and realized her mind was elsewhere also.

Pathfinder's timing was... interesting, to say the least. Having a mare unexpectedly touch him on the lips just when he was thinking about kissing one brought him to the here and now with a blush that shot straight up to the tips of his ears. If Pathfinder had asked, Earth Writer probably would have agreed to go with her, so she wasn't entirely out of line in shutting down that train of thought, giving the unicorn time to nod sensibly and collect himself.

"No telling where we might meet up, really. I'm moving out tomorrow, and geographers have been known to travel in their work."

It seemed the wonderbolt had finished; apparently she'd made a picture of the event as well. *Typical for a celebrity, I suppose.* And now it was Pathfinder's turn. This was gonna be worth seeing!

It got off to a promising start, certainly. He couldn't now recall any point in his colthood where Applejack could have been called "silly"; the farmer had a reputation for being a dependable and sensible pony.

ajbanner.png

Applejack smiled innocently towards Survey who seemed to want to photocopy everything that went on from here on out. She wasn't sure of it's importance of implications right now, so she just shrugged it off.

Applejack listened to her little sister lecture her own misunderstands. "Heh, heh. I would sure hope not. You can't be special someponies with family. Special someponies are where families start, you know, with like a goo friend of yours. No, no, no, that's not right." Applejack shoved her front hoof in Apple Bloom's cheek. "You don't want to be special someponies with your friends, um, right now. You just need to wait until you're older. You're not quite grown up just yet, I mean, you don't even have your cutie mark yet. And before you discover your very special somepony, you need to be able to discover yourself."

Applejack grabbed Apple Bloom and held her to her chest. "Oh, Apple Bloom, you're growin' up so fay-st!" Applejack shed a single tear drop, but before it could fall to the ground, Applejack sprung from her hug to the forward position in front of Pathfinder.

Applejack found an attractive energy from Pathfinder, ready to shout out fun expressions as a greeting. "Yes ma'am! Yeehaw! Wait, did you say Daring Do?" Applejack paused, and then chuckled. "Ah'm sorry, but ah bet my friend Rainbow Dash is a bigger Daring Do fan than you are. Heh, heh, she would kill somepony for a chance at an unreleased book. And after all those years of her calling my more intillectual friends 'eggheads.' She sure does love those books though." Applejack smiled as she wave her hoof at the re-announcing of the prices. "Jus' five bits for a bushel of apples. And if ya buy at least a bushel, you'll get a grade A, gem type kiss, straight from the heart of the farm." Applejack winked as her apple-shaped heart beat with enthusiasm. She was so confident now.

Check new updates:

Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

Updates:

-Electric Vibe is actually directly behind Savory Spell, as they have both approached the line recently. Not to worry, though. Just continue your conversation normally, and maybe it can become a three-way conversation.

-Hinata2000100 has my permission to use first person perspective.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony

83 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

17. Misty Morning :smug:

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

26. Opal Shards

27. Savory Spell

28. Electric Vibe

29. Guiding Light

30. Harrington Sleuth

31. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

• Like 1

aZAoG.png

After Opal finishes talking with other ponies, I try to talk to her. 'Hm, what should I ask her...? Oh, I know!', I think, then smile. "Excuse me, Ms. Opal, but since you don't seem to be busy, I want to ask what you think about the night sky. I'm personally fascinated by it." I say happily.

Opal Shards hid a smug grin behind her rather large hat, her chest swelling a little as she lifted her wings for ventilation. 'That will show her', she thought, as a small voice reached her ears.

"Excuse me, Ms. Opal, but since you don't seem to be busy, I want to ask what you think about the night sky. I'm personally fascinated by it."

"Oh" The white mare exclaimed happily "You are interested in the night sky, little Ms. Twilight?" She spreads her wings wide. "I love night flights personally. I love the cool night air on my coat. What do you like about the night sky, hmmm?"

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom loved her sister, one of the most obvious things a pony could ever say. Who didn't love their sister? Who didn't love Applejack? And Applejack was her sister. The way she seemed to uncomfortable and switched with ease to being the best role model and figure she could hope so who didn't shy away from overt shows of emotion. Applejack hugged her sister and Apple Bloom quickly returned it, kissing her sister on whatever body part she had been pressed against. Orange was orange regardless of whether it was the stomach, chest, or shoulder. She was let down and decided to let go of her game-playing with Applejack. She knew what a special somepony was and an idea of what they did- she wasn't some foal, ya know. Applejack was right, she was growing up, a big pony for sure, and that meant she learned all sorts of things. It was just more fun seeing her sister try to talk around the fact that special someponies had a special handshake, which again reminded her of the CMC and how she started to think they were a gaggle of special someponies.

She was about to speak when the unusual Pegasus mare hunting for kisses and probably some deodorant started babbling, though in the interest of sharing one's affection Apple Bloom still nudged her sister.

Pathfinder.png

Pathfinder could hardly believe the silliness coming out of the farmer's mouth. There were words sure but the words were so formless, baseless, and untrue that they were farcical and charming in their naivety. There was nopony in Equestria who was even playing the same game as her, let alone on her level and with the stones to match up with her. Whoever this Rainbow Dash was, she surely couldn't even formulate a real challenger. There were many pretenders to the throne but there was only one queen eternal of the Daring Do fan community, and Pathfinder wore that crown with all of the joy and none of the dread due a monarch of her order. She answered Applejack's assertion the best way she could.

She fell face first on the stand and guffawed loudly and endlessly.

"Oh! Oh Sweet Celestia, that's rich! Oh Applejack, you almost had me going there, ahahahaha! Oh, I've been to twenty-eight conventions, got the first public copy of every novel at the release date for the past decade, have hardcover and paperback first editions of every book signed by the author, personal correspondences with the author, a restraining order to stop my letters, a cease a desist letter from the publishing company telling me to stop selling my fanfiction, character accurate clothing including my officially licensed Daring Do hat that I have several of, one for my casual days and the other fifteen for my adventures, and my adventures that try to capture her awesomeness in reality...what was I answering again?" Pathfinder had increased in excitement as she spoke until she was basically right into Applejack's face, wings flapping in fangirly glee and back hooves in the ground tramping the same flower into the ground. Suddenly, as she lost whatever track she was on, she pulled back in puzzlement and sat on her haunches as her hoof explored an imaginary beard. Just as quickly as it began, that too ended. She assumed her previous normal position as she acknowledged the five bit order.

"Yes! Five bits. Five bits five bits..." She ventured into her saddlebag and pulled out five bits, slamming them on the table. Her eyes than shot to Applejack and she finally took in an important detail.

"Your hat is so cute!" She tarried not a second before taking the hat off and inspecting it. It was sort of dirty and well-worn, which added to the charm.

"Where'd you get it? I saw some back west but I didn't feel like getting one because I was completely broke. It's pretty awesome," She said as she stuck her head in the hat. sadly, no rabbits squazzed their way out, though rabbits out of a stetson would have been highly unusual. She could read some writing near the lining, but it was faded and she had no will to decipher the mystery alone. Head out of the hat, she placed it back on the mare's head.

"Very pretty hat for a pretty pony! And look, is that your daughter? She's a cutie! What's her name?" She asked, leaning towards Apple Bloom. The filly had been studying the pegasus with a degree of confusion tinged with fear as she had been endlessly speaking, but perked up at being complimented.

• Like 1

((Nevermind, I will go back to talking to Opal Shard and now Twilight Shine))

Mythos lost track of Lyra in the crowd so decided to leave the situation be, realizing the mare be had spoken with before might have been upset because of leaving her so suddenly he hurried back. He noticed Twilight Shine next to Opal Shards and walked up to them saying, "I apoligize once again for leaving I was hoping to be able to help two friends that got into a fight yet I lost the mare in the crowd."

Turning to look at Opal Mythos bows before saying, "I hope you can forgive me for my rudeness Miss, I would not mean to insult such a lovely mare."

Guiding Light waited patiently near the back of the line. He wished that there was somepony that he could talk to that was his age, but sadly most of the ponies were mares or stallions. The only exception was a little baby unicorn behind him that was squirming and cooing. Then he thought of something: what if Apple Bloom showed up. This was her house after all. True it would be a pony to talk to, but everytime he tried to talk to her it was just so... awkward. He would often spurt off a spring of words that she wouldn't understand or worse she wouldn't be able to say anything. He wondered why he was even more shy to her than any other pony. Was that something that special someponies did, act all goofy and awkward around each other? If that was the case, then he hoped that wasn't a lasting effect.

Light saw a stand up ahead, but couldn't see who was there or what was there as the ponies were blocking his view. "Aww... I want to see what's up ahead. Maybe if I try jumping, i can see."

Light then tried jumping up and down like he was on a trampoline. He wasn't the most athletic colt, and his jumps only yielded seeing a little over the pony in front of him. He could see the table petter, and a pony standing behind it who didn't look like Apple Bloom. Still it was too far away to tell.

Suddenly he tripped over a rock on the ground as he tried another jump and after bouncing off a pony nearby landed stomach first on the ground his legs spread out like a fan. At least he was still in line. He slowly got up, recovering from the belly flop on the ground.

"Oh, Mythos, was it?" The white mare said, her head nodding barely in approval. She gives the stallion a superior look. "How could I possibly be upset when you apologize like a true gentlecolt?"

She laughs shortly, her voice as clear as spring water. "Would you like to join our little conversation? Little miss Twilight here was just about to tell me what she likes about the night sky." Her smile grew a little wider and softer then usual.

Opal Shards hid a smug grin behind her rather large hat, her chest swelling a little as she lifted her wings for ventilation. 'That will show her', she thought, as a small voice reached her ears.

"Oh" The white mare exclaimed happily "You are interested in the night sky, little Ms. Twilight?" She spreads her wings wide. "I love night flights personally. I love the cool night air on my coat. What do you like about the night sky, hmmm?"

"Well, the stars are beautiful, and I also sometimes have fun trying to find constellations. The moon is also rather gorgeous, if I do say so myself. The one other thing I enjoy is that during the night, it's so quiet and the sky seems to be covered in glitter." I say, closing my eyes as I go into my description. "Oh, sorry, I probably sounded like a poet there." I say as I nervously laugh.

"Oh, Mythos, was it?" The white mare said, her head nodding barely in approval. She gives the stallion a superior look. "How could I possibly be upset when you apologize like a true gentlecolt?"

She laughs shortly, her voice as clear as spring water. "Would you like to join our little conversation? Little miss Twilight here was just about to tell me what she likes about the night sky." Her smile grew a little wider and softer then usual.

"Well, the stars are beautiful, and I also sometimes have fun trying to find constellations. The moon is also rather gorgeous, if I do say so myself. The one other thing I enjoy is that during the night, it's so quiet and the sky seems to be covered in glitter." I say, closing my eyes as I go into my description. "Oh, sorry, I probably sounded like a poet there." I say as I nervously laugh.

Mythos smiles as he considers the mare as well before saying, "I am pleased you forgive me Miss, you are a true lady and onto your questions that is my name and I would be happy to join your conversation."

The stallion turned to Twilight Shine as she explained her thoughts of the night sky and even chuckled a bit at mare' embarressment of her words being a bit poetic before saying, "Ah the night sky is a true wonder is it not, a masterpiece of art without question. The night does have a certain calm about it that allows one's mind to ponder on their life."

Electric Vibe looked behind herself as she saw the line grow larger. This plan the Apples had made to sell more apples was working. Maybe she could try and do something unique to sell more art, but she turned her attention back to the front of the line and waited patiently, not in the mood to start up conversation.

ajbanner.png

Applejack listened to Pathfinder, a little more carefully now, and while she did so, she got a better look at what this pony looked like. She was Daring Do, coat dyed, cutie mark replica and costume in all. Applejack smiled at the thought of Daring Do coming to buy apples in between her adventures. As Pathfinder began listing all of the things that make her a hardcore fan, and otherwise a complete nut-case, Applejack started to realize how unstable this pony might be. Her energy was fun at first, but she was getting to Pinkie Pie levels of excitement in her voice and the unstoppable voice that would come from the pink earth pony. Applejack wondered what she could do slow her down. She just kept talking.

And then, she took her hat off. Unexpectedly, Applejack flinched and began getting annoyed at Pathfinder for such an offense--and it was offensive. "Hay! Gimme mah hat back!" After a few good reaches during Pathfinder's dialog, Applejack was finally able to swipe it out of the cartoony mare's hooves. Applejack brushed the hat off of any noticeable dirt. "Don't take mah hat like that," she started speaking softer and more sentimentally, "because this hat... it's sort of special to me, for certain reasons." Applejack placed the firmly on top of her head and backed up enough to stay more than a leg's swiping distance from the customer.

Applejack then grabbed Apple Bloom and put her on top of the counter for a good look at Pathfinder. "Yeah, that's mah sister. Hay, Apple Bloom, why don't you talk to Pathfinder for a bit. Doesn't she look adventurous? Heh. I gotta go, uh, make, sure, we, have, enough, apples...," Applejack smiled and bounced her eyes around. She didn't feel too proud of making her sister replace her, but she knew Apple Bloom could probably talk more than herself.

Applejack trotted a short distance away to the where the bushels of apples were kept. Back there, she saw her uncle Apple Strudel. Granny Smith had apparently gotten to talking with Carrot Cake, who was in line. "Hay, Uncle Apple Strudel." She shouted her voice noticeably loud. "Do we have enough apples!?" Of course, Applejack knew they had plenty of apples, but she was just trying to buy time to try to get her next customer wore out. There was no way Applejack could give her a free kiss with apples when her mouth doesn't stop flapping.

Check new updates:

Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

Updates:

-Electric Vibe is actually directly behind Savory Spell, as they have both approached the line recently. Not to worry, though. Just continue your conversation normally, and maybe it can become a three-way conversation.

-Hinata2000100 has my permission to use first person perspective.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony

83 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

17. Misty Morning :smug:

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

26. Opal Shards

27. Savory Spell

28. Electric Vibe

29. Guiding Light

30. Harrington Sleuth

31. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

*Seriously, Applejack? Mare comes up to you, looking and acting like Daring Do in the flesh, and you assert you know a bigger fan?* Earth Writer had to grant Pathfinder a point; that was certainly the silliest thing he'd heard Applejack say.

Not that sensibility was a great feature of the conversation unfolding in front of him. The unicorn's eyes widened as Pathfinder just reached over to take the the farmer's hat. You just didn't do that; not only was it generally rude, there was a lot of emotional value to that hat for her. There were hardly 15 spares in her closet....

Stifling a laugh behind a cough, Earth Writer walked up beside Pathfinder. "Bit worked up, are we? Don't tell me you're nervous." He knew perfectly well what her reaction was likely to be, but after that display, he felt like winding her up just to see what happened next.

Metal Maker was close enough in line to see and hear Pathfinder go on and on and then just grab Applejacks stetson. How Rude! The pony seemed to be up on something as she didn;t stop talking. No way to get a kiss that way. He also noticed that Appejack was so flustered she put her younger (sister?) up to to talk to the non stop pony, while she pretended to check on the apple supply. He could empathize with her.

This could make the line stop for awhile. He was glad to see Earth Writer try and talk her into a different direction. She was obviously a full fledged fan of Daring Doo ;but over the top as they say. He could only sigh and hope she would wind down and just but her apples.

Looking back he say Opal Shards putting on airs for an unknown stallion. He had a few words for her after he was finished that would take her down a peg. Or so he hoped.

Opal gave the blue filly a gracious smile as she listened. "You never know, little miss Twilight. Maybe you have the heart of a poet. You certainly display the refinement of a writer." she leaned forward and lowered her voice a little, so that only the two of them could hear her: "How knows? Maybe it turns out to be your special talent..."

The white mare raised her head again, an amused giggle escaping her as she took note that the line was, indeed, slowly proceeding. She noted to herself that it would probably take a whole while until she could finally buy her apples, but at least the company was far more pleasant then she'd have expected.

She waited for the grey unicorn stallion to finish, then said: "Hmm, the silence of the night indeed is magical. Even the creatures of the forest are barely audible when I soar over the treetops." She sighed, looking into the sky longingly for a moment. Not to be rude, she looked back into the small group, smiling thinly. "I must admit the stars and moon is rarely more then a backdrop for me."

Opal gave the blue filly a gracious smile as she listened. "You never know, little miss Twilight. Maybe you have the heart of a poet. You certainly display the refinement of a writer." she leaned forward and lowered her voice a little, so that only the two of them could hear her: "How knows? Maybe it turns out to be your special talent..."

The white mare raised her head again, an amused giggle escaping her as she took note that the line was, indeed, slowly proceeding. She noted to herself that it would probably take a whole while until she could finally buy her apples, but at least the company was far more pleasant then she'd have expected.

She waited for the grey unicorn stallion to finish, then said: "Hmm, the silence of the night indeed is magical. Even the creatures of the forest are barely audible when I soar over the treetops." She sighed, looking into the sky longingly for a moment. Not to be rude, she looked back into the small group, smiling thinly. "I must admit the stars and moon is rarely more then a backdrop for me."

"My.... special talent...?" I say, thinking hard about what Opal said. I blush, and shuffle my hooves a bit. "Um.... M-Maybe...." I say, smiling, but still sort of embarrassed. "The moon are stars... are rarely more than a backdrop? Can you please elaborate on that?"

"My.... special talent...?" I say, thinking hard about what Opal said. I blush, and shuffle my hooves a bit. "Um.... M-Maybe...." I say, smiling, but still sort of embarrassed. "The moon are stars... are rarely more than a backdrop? Can you please elaborate on that?"

Mythos watch the mare 'poet' blush and says with a soft chuckle to her words, "perhaps it is, or perhaps it is more then that."

"You mean that the stars and moon are there simply to complement your beauty," Mythos asked not quite sure what Opal meant as well.

The mare had been humming quietly, but as Mythos finished his thought, she couldn't help but laugh brightly. She could hardly believe how unabashedly the grey stallion was flirting with her. Or was he?

She would have to poke a little.

"Oh, but Mr. Mythos..." she began, looking at him out of watchful, red eyes. The white pegasus mare managed to fake a concerned sounding voice, but was quite visibly amused by the situation. "If I wouldn't know any better, I'd think you try to flatter me."

She turned her head, showing off her profile, one eye still gazing at Mythos, her smile growing a little wider. "But what I meant was that when I take my night flights, I barely notice as the stars just fly by, the wind brushing trough my wings..." Her voice whisked away a little as she looked into the sky again, her wings spread wide.

"But, little miss Twilight..." She grinned down at the blue unicorn filly with her perfect white teeth "...when I return home after a long day of training, or when I worked into the night at home, I like to gaze at the moon while I wait for sleep to engulf me."

The mare had been humming quietly, but as Mythos finished his thought, she couldn't help but laugh brightly. She could hardly believe how unabashedly the grey stallion was flirting with her. Or was he?

She would have to poke a little.

"Oh, but Mr. Mythos..." she began, looking at him out of watchful, red eyes. The white pegasus mare managed to fake a concerned sounding voice, but was quite visibly amused by the situation. "If I wouldn't know any better, I'd think you try to flatter me."

She turned her head, showing off her profile, one eye still gazing at Mythos, her smile growing a little wider. "But what I meant was that when I take my night flights, I barely notice as the stars just fly by, the wind brushing trough my wings..." Her voice whisked away a little as she looked into the sky again, her wings spread wide.

"But, little miss Twilight..." She grinned down at the blue unicorn filly with her perfect white teeth "...when I return home after a long day of training, or when I worked into the night at home, I like to gaze at the moon while I wait for sleep to engulf me."

"Oh, you sound poetic too, Ms. Opal!" I say as I smile. "And your "poems" sound nice." I say happily. I look over at the line, and sigh. "Still a long wait..." I mutter as I pull out a book and start to read.

Mythos chuckles at the mare's words, smiling as he looked over the mare's profile with his violet eyes having allows enjoyed the graceful form of pegasus before saying, "Oh I would never flatter Miss Opal, I only ever give honest complements to those I meet. As such when I said you were beautiful I meant it"

Looking up to the sky as well he sighs before saying, "I once knew a mare with a very special connection to the stars, her talent allowing her to see what other ponies could not. She is an astrologer, or at least she was last I spoke to her, knowing the stars better then any pony I knew... and she was a pegasus"

Mythos moved his hoof through his mane giving Opal a gracious smile, his stance relaxed turned from one mare to the other.