My Little Pony Figurine Collection (Official)

Whitehawke

I guess so, but both still seem odd.

Well, there are two reasons it doesn't seem that odd to me.

These are detailed, show accurate figures (the thing bronies always ask for) and included are characters who will not be popular with the younger fans (Granny Smith is an unlikely seller just as Gilda is I figure). That together with the fact that they're calling this a "miniature collection" makes me think this is the first product Hasbro's put out for the adult fans more then the target audience.

Then there's the fact that the facebook post indicates that they come in sets of three, so you won't be buying just Gilda. She comes with Dash and the Wonderbolt, just as Granny Smith comes with AJ and Big Mac and Twilight comes with her brother and sister-in-law. I don't expect we'll ever get a chance to buy just Gilda anything, but as part of a set with a popular character like Dash included, it's safe to have her there.

I'm buying all of these personally. I just wish there was a Rarity set with her and

Wow, most of those are actually pretty good. I'll have to get the Granny Smith one for my Granny. Applejack is STILL missing her hat! :sleep: Big Mac looks like a mare, but Gilda is awesome. Must have.

I'm really surprised they did a Gilda and Granny Smith. You can't really use those molds for any other character. Just them. That's probably why they're my favorite. And I shall own them.