Hello everyone! I'm Rosewinds BBBFF!

Sunwind

About Myself: I like video games, drawing artsy stuff. And I want to be a bit more involved in pony stuff!

How I found Canterlot.com: Rosewind!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I've been a brony, as rosewind has said, before it was cool! Back with G1 and G2. However I actually found the show, and was hooked after watching the episode "Applebuck Season".

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi everyone! As the opening topic says, I'm Rosewinds BBBFF. I've seen how active she is here, and figured it was about time I got a bit more active as well.

I do quite a lot of artsy projects, and I'm also at work on a my little pony game. The game however, is in very, very early development *and mostly for fun and to have something nice to talk about*

Anyway, I look forward to lots of fun pony events, and getting to know everyone on the forum better.

Here is a few little screenshots of my game for those that are curious.

WOM7A.jpgpHfvy.jpg

Welcome to the forums! I am also the BBBFF to Carameldelight who hasn't had a chance to be on here much because she's been busy with irl stuff right now.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay and I can't wait to see you in the RP area

PS: A friend of Rosie is a friend of mine!

Also, your game looks amazing!

Aww.. Thank you all for the warm welcome everyone.

Can anyone guess the name of the pony in the second frame?

*hint* she is not from the G4 series, but is a fairly famous real pony from the series that I turned into G4 style!

It really is more a fun hobby type project of mine, but I will try my best to release something everyone will enjoy.

Welcome. Welcome to Canterlot.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of Canterlot that I elected to establish my Administration here in the palace so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call Canterlot my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to Canterlot.

It's save here.

Nope! Not quite winter, but you certainly have the right idea! Er.. the pony in your guess is quite a bit more "pink"

Also the pony you guessed, currently is planned to at least make a appearance in the game. If anything just to see how she reacts to rainbowdash.

On the topic of the game you are making, I like how it looks in the screenshots! Have you heard of the Shining Force 2 remake fan project?

You got it winter! NIce job!

It is nice to see people remember her, she is one of my most favorite ponies of all time.

Hmm.. Shining force 2 remake? I myself have not heard of it before, but I have played the actual game. *It was quite a long time ago though* Is it a graphicly better remake it sounds like?

The game is being made in RPG maker VX, which I do know some people yawn about. But really as a engine for just a single person *at least at the moment* to get something accomplished it feels quite fast. So it has a better chance of actually happening. Crafting sprites takes a little while, and I want to have at least the main characters fairly accurate. And so far at least it's pretty fun!

I found the link to the thread Sunwind. Read from the beginning. There is a lot of messages of support and the like to wade through but its legit.

http://forums.shiningforcecentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12564&start=400

Cool Silverswirl I'll check it out!

As for the cronos, er no.. I hadn't considered it being tied to the titans, it is however related to "Time"

The full name of the game is My little pony Generations: The Cronos key.

And as someone else has asked me just recently, yes it deals with time travel.

Much of my game is just for fun in a very non-canon "what if" scenario. Where most all the Generations of the show are together in a sort of pony timestream.

Not to give away too many spoilers, just imagine if something happened to the timestream of equestria, if someone, or something distrupted, altered, or destroyed the birth of the elements of harmony "The rainbow of light".

Goodness I will have to make a thread somewhere about the game, I'm not sure the introduction thread is the best spot for it. I'm not quite sure where the best spot for it would be as I'm totally new here. And don't want it to get too in the way, since it's still in it's infancy and I'm just working on it when I can for fun.

If it's a reference to the mythological father of time, it should be Chronos.

Cronos was the first of the titans in Greek mythology, or sometimes their prince, I think.

Those two get mixed up a lot, but they have practically nothing in common aside from the similar name. ^^

Hmm... I don't remember that one. Maybe it's for a console I don't own yet.

In my mind, It will be similar to chrono trigger.

Oh geez *laughs* Well it sounds like I may have misplaced the h somewhere and will have to add that to the game title.

It obviously got lost to the sands of time in my brain when I was spelling and crafting the stuff out. Too funny!