John de Lancie Working on a Potential Brony Documentary

Look here

Now this is friggin awesome, as a long time fan of Mr De Lancie I think this is pretty cool.

I think we should contact him in a civil manner in support and thank him for considering this, here is is website:

http://delancie.com/

It has links on contacting him, like his twitter and facebook and you can send him a message.

He is willing to support us so I am willing to show my support back.

Can I repeat that Discord is the best villain? Because he totally is. Just like how Twilight is the best pony. The amount these two get involved in the fandom is just phenomenal. It makes me proud to be in this fandom.

I could totally see Tara helping with this project.

Here's hoping to Hasbro being behind it! (I mean it would be silly not to... You don't just say "no" to Q... I mean Discord... I mean... John DeLancie!)

Considering he's dealt with an insane fandom already for a good part of his career (Trekies) I'm amazed that he's this quick to call to arms for us! We must be doing something right, I mean did he do anything like this for his millions of star trek zombies?

Considering he's dealt with an insane fandom already for a good part of his career (Trekies) I'm amazed that he's this quick to call to arms for us! We must be doing something right, I mean did he do anything like this for his millions of star trek zombies?

Not really, I mean I know he is still unsure about this brony thing but I also know that all fanbases have good people including Trek

Not really, I mean I know he is still unsure about this brony thing but I also know that all fanbases have good people including Trek

He has warmed up to the brony community quite a bit, and I'm fairly certain he knows there is some flow over from Trekkies. I think, like with everyone, he is off put by the weird side of the fandom, but who wouldn't be? Even Tara, who is now the "Brony Queen" was initially put off by the stuff that the brony community showed her. And she has not only embraced it, she has assimilated into it. And thanks to that she has a "Brony army" :P.

That said, I think he does want to help the fandom because I think he sees a lot of the Trekkie fandom in the Brony fandom. I'm pretty sure he has even made a comparison in a panel. So he probably wants to help anyway he can. And honestly, with the stigma of MLP, we need all the help we can get.

He is going to BroNYCon and has even done a "Twilightlicious" for Discord. Now with this... I doubt he is just being uncharacteristically nice. I think he is starting to embrace his new (and renewed) fans.

Donate $1,000: John De Lancie will record a personalized voice mail message for you. (5 donators so far)

Donate $2,500: Meet and Greet with John De Lancie, Michael Brockhoff and director Laurent Malaquais. (2 donators)

Donate $5,000: An interview of you will be included in the final documentary. (1 donator)

Donate $10,000: Have DINNER with John De Lancie, Michael Brockhoff and director Laurent Malaquais. (1 donator)

(Each greater donation also receives the perks of the lesser donations)

I'm honestly not sure whether the first thought that crossed my mind was, "WOW, that's a lot of money..."

Or, "Wow... that's totally worth it..."

I think it was the latter...

• Like 1

Donate $1,000: John De Lancie will record a personalized voice mail message for you. (5 donators so far)

Donate $2,500: Meet and Greet with John De Lancie, Michael Brockhoff and director Laurent Malaquais. (2 donators)

Donate $5,000: An interview of you will be included in the final documentary. (1 donator)

Donate $10,000: Have DINNER with John De Lancie, Michael Brockhoff and director Laurent Malaquais. (1 donator)

I'm honestly not sure whether the first thought that crossed my mind was, "WOW, that's a lot of money..."

If I had the money,I would have done that. Those are some great incentives to be honest.

seriously...agreed starswirl cant think of a reason not to give that much money other than not having it...

Once this documentary is made public I will force everyone I know who's skeptical about Bronies to sit through this movie. I will tie down my own father and tape his eyes open if I must.

...Dang now I want bronycon to happen so they can start production! I've never wanted something cool I can't attend to happen so badly in my life.