What if you opened your blindbag, and found a real pony?!

Greed

hi hi

I guess if I had to figure out some things to do, I would have to try looking at it from the other perspective. If I was a pony and I found myself being stuck in a back and opened by a stranger, what would I do? That notion is so far removed from any experience I can think of that its hard to imagine what it would be like.

• Like 1

Well it would be one I the best things to ever happen to me. :) I'd let her live on on the shelf next to my bed, give her a little makeshift bed and some food. I don't know what I'd do if anyone asked about her though. It'd be strange to see. And I'd have to take her and let her run around my back yard, which looks like a mini Vietnam. :P

• Like 1

Pinkie - Hi? Please don't annoy me. Please. (Unless she's pinkamina, in which situation we'd have...fun. :mad:)

Rarity - We have nothing in common. But we can be friends.

Fluttershy - :3

That's all I can think of now. Long post ftw.

these are what i agree with you on

I'd be horrified, because th implications of selling a live, sentient creature in a market, treating it as an object for children, and worst of all putting it a sealed plastic bag would kind of freak me out entirey.

Then, I'd try to figure out how to find any other similarly-trapped ponies, because that'd suck for them. :|

• Aquire all the blind goodie bags
  • Get all the Mane6 or at least try to with a few extra background ponies ect.
  • have a minuature mlp family and hang out with them all day and take them to the most beautiful woods you can find to play in
  • profit ..?.

If I didn't die from either shock or a heart attack from the D'awww, I'd take care of it as if it was my child. Play with it, feed it, etc. Also, have a lot of fun with it, heh.

hi hi

Don't feel bad Tales, I'm quite glad to not be the only person considering the pony's feelings in this hypothetical scenario. :)

... now that I think about it, if someone ever did make a sitcom about this, it would probably end up a lot like ALF only instead of trying to eat the family cat, the pony is always trying to eat the family flower garden. (Yes I'm old, but to be fair, I never really saw that show until years after it first aired.)

I'd be shocked, if anything. Then, I would take it home (assuming I wasn't already home) and would do some research to see if this had happened to anybody else. I'd probably try to keep it secret, last thing it needs is a horde of scientists and bronies and news reporters constantly badgering the poor thing. With the existance of super natural being now proven, I'd spend whatever time I need to find a way to send the thing back to where it belongs, away from a world not fit for it.

• Like 1

I'd give it the best care I couldand find her friends so she wouldn't be lonely... Plus I'd talk to it and be very friendly and gentle as it would be quite fragile compared to us sizewise.

• Like 1

CUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLECUDDLE

ALL NIGHT LONG

• Like 2

What would I do? Why isn't it obvious?

char_45828.jpg

"Ooh, what a cute little pink bunny rabbit Pony! Just what I always wanted! My own little bunny rabbit Pony. I will name him George and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him! And pat him and pet and rub him and caress him!"

• Like 1

Honestly, after freaking out, considering there is a living miniature pony in my blind bag, I'd probably go out and interrogate the poor thing. After that, I'd honestly probably attempt to send them home, but would be extremely detached, since after i do, ill never see them again, and getting attached to them isn't going to make it easier on anypony.

• Like 1

Take pictures and possibly video (depending) and then donate the body TO SCIENCE. Since I'm pretty sure those bags don't have air holes.

If it was somehow still alive, nurse it back to health and try to make it as comfortable as possible, then consult with it about what to do next. Since, you know, I figure a being of human-like intelligence should get a say in that.