Pony Zodiac!

Rosewind

• 2 weeks later...

...I just realized Rarity has wings o_o.

Wai is rarity an alicorn?!

I was gonna say the same thing. It's just not right.

And I also feel like this portrayal of the zodiac is a bit off. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but some of the characteristics aren't quite as fitting or as specific as they could be. Perhaps I could make a better one..... hmmm...... should I?

Oh, and I'm Celestia! ^^ Bow down before me! (that is... if y-you don't mind.... meep)

• 2 months later...

Hmm, I would have switched Applejack and Cheerilee....

But mine is Fluttershy (^u^)

Actually it's rather fitting that Fluttershy would be a Cancer in a way that nopony ever thinks of, I read in a book called "The Dark Side of the Zodiac" (basically it covers the not so wonderful traits that each sign has which other astrology books tend to ignore) that when angered Cancers can "....Go from zero to psycho in a matter of seconds"

Also Pinkie actually IS a Gemini (her birthday is in spring and it's the only spring sign that fits) so is Spike (His birthday is in the later part of mid june, I worked it out from a few episodes)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got FlutterShy...I don't think that's as accurate as it should be...I couldn't even compare....I couldn't possibly be under FlutterShy's wing....

Nurturing- well, maybe I do try to put others above me a lot and ensure their happiness....treating them better than they even deserve sometimes...

Sensitive- I am often hurt by little things that I may not even know hurt me....Somepony could insult me jokingly and I could have a psychological meltdown in seconds, I don't like being judged...

Gentle- I'm a pacifist and I don't like to see others in pain....

I still don't believe it.....

I also never knew Rarity was an alicorn