What new movies is everypony excited to see?

I expected it to be kinda badish, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. Not enough to camp out the DVD store when it's released, but it was a pretty good flick.

Good to know. :)

Thanks! I haven't been interested in any of the animated films lately since 'Rio' and 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Though, I want to see that one movie with all the video game villains. :D Looks so surreal!

Good to know. :)

Thanks! I haven't been interested in any of the animated films lately since 'Rio' and 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Though, I want to see that one movie with all the video game villains. :D Looks so surreal!

How disney got the rights to use Clyde, Zangief, Bowser, Dr. Eggman, an Ultimate Eye Tyrant, and all those other villains I'll never know.
  • Like 1

Saw Premium Rush last night. The plot was tricky to follow at times (lots of flashbacks and forwards) and the lines were a little fake, but it was a good movie.

3/4 stars.

• 2 months later...

I went to see Hotel Transylvania (blah, let down) and had totally not heard anything about the Les Mis movie. So the commercials comes on and I'm just like O_O OH. MY. GLOB.

Let's see, many of these are out but I am totally behind on seeing movies.

Avengers

The Dark Knight Rises

Pitch Perfect

Wreck-It Ralph

Les Miserables

The Perks of being a Wallflower

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...