"Wreck It Ralph" (Think Roger Rabbit, but video games) Movie Trailer

Holy Hannah! Look at all the famous video game characters, and these are not parodies, the real guys..In a Disney movie. This is gonna be so freaking cool! Bowser...Zangief. Even freaking Kano from Mortal Kombat? Wow.

• Like 4

*beginning of trailer*

Eh, I'm not sure I really care-

*Bowser, Zangief, Kano and Robotnik appear*

1282786204310.jpg?1318992465

I hope Robotnik and Bowser get at least one line each. Does anyone recognise the demon guy who was sitting next to Ralph? He looks familiar.

Also Bowser doing a spit-take with fireballs was great!

I don't really care if the movie sucks or not, I gotta see it!

I'm sure he's just a generic demon baddie, but he reminds me of the guy from 'Dungeon Keeper'. I'm ever so surprised in this day and age when a movie an SNEAK up on us like this. It's coming out in freaking November!

Looks like for the video games,they're also going for the 'official' voice actors as well. Major Bison is Gerald Rivers, who did his voice in the last few SF games..Looks like Kano is even getting a few lines..

The dirctor Rich Moore, has done mostly TV toons, from the Simpsons, to Futurama..Even Drawn Together. The zombie is supposed to be from "House Of The Dead". Chun-Li and Cammy will also be in the movie.

I REALLY don't think "Vanellope von Schweetz" (Sarah's character) is a love interest..More like sidekick.

The funny thing is...The video game and its cabinet for "Fix It Felix" looks like Donkey Kong. "Wreck It Ralph" looks like a clean shaven Bluto from Popeye. Donkey Kong was originally supposed to be a second Nintendo Popeye game, but they lost the license and had to make another game. So they had to turn Popeye into Mario and Bluto into Donkey Kong. Freaky.

Now, I wonder if we're going to get a video game out of this? :)

This Has quite Quickly cought my atention... But its more like toy story than Rodger rabbit

You could say it's both. Or maybe Tron or Reboot (Hidden world of video games) plus Roger Rabbit (Characters you would NEVER see together, EVAR in one movie.) I can't wait.

I heard about this being teased a while ago... thought nothign of it... now it has become my most anticipated movie... I WANT TO SEE IT!

although... i'm worried that, even though i may enjoy the movie, it might only be because of the references... Like, if Bowser, Zangief, etc weren't in this movie, would i really enjoy AS much?

I dont see any reason why i wouldn't, but people intend to enjoy things when they have references to other things... for example, the Avengers was AMAZING because it brought all of our favorite super heroes together on the big screen, Super Smash bros brought all our favorite nintendo characters together.... but would we have enjoyed either of those as much if it had characters we didnt know already? am i making any sense here?

Yeah. But really..Bowser and Kano? The plot is the only thing i'm MEH about. Typical Disney Princess. "I'm this..But I wanna be thissssssssssss!"

I'll still enjoy it. :blah:

• 2 weeks later...