Pizza vending machine

MyLittlePonyTales

Doesn't Japan have lotsa funky vending machines that dispense all sorts of stuff?

yup! underwear, Hercules beetles and other various insects, toenail clippers, cat-nip, knives, video games, sushi and many more I either cant remember or are too mature for this thread. You name it and its probly sitting in a vending machine in japan.

I know in Japan there are warehouse sized buildings that have nothing but capsule toy machines.

Well America has snack machines, soda machines, wine bottle dispensing machines, medical dispensing machines (for things like Asprin), gift card dispensing machines, and at one arcade there was a ticket redemption dispensing machine where you would feed your tickets into it and then select the item you wanted.

I wonder if they'll ever invent a vending machine for a Weesh. How much would a Weesh cost, anyway?

I've seen vending machines for electronics and stuff in hotels -- they sell phones, video games, cameras, ipods, earphones, chargers, that sort of thing!

ew! how is that even legal?!

You mean to tell me that you can't open up a phone book (white pages), flip to a random page, and find a girl's name? I'm pretty sure Japan has public and private numbers just like the US. The vending machine probably dispenses public numbers that are listed as female.

Japan is the coolest country on the globe, the only place where you can dress up as an Anime character each day, the only country where the sky's not even the limit! (but sadly, they have a dark side as well, stay away!)

on topic,

I heard about that over here in the Netherlands quite some time ago, tho it never pulled through because people here would rather visit the pizza bakery thats like in every street over here xD

You mean to tell me that you can't open up a phone book (white pages), flip to a random page, and find a girl's name? I'm pretty sure Japan has public and private numbers just like the US. The vending machine probably dispenses public numbers that are listed as female.

its still rather folkway-ish, at least here it is, to just call random number's with the (assumed) intention of trying to get a date. Also they are making a profit off of specific numbers which is the main part that makes me wonder about the legality.

its still rather folkway-ish, at least here it is, to just call random number's with the (assumed) intention of trying to get a date. Also they are making a profit off of specific numbers which is the main part that makes me wonder about the legality.

How do you know what the [assumed] intention is? And yes they are making a profit, but its not much different from those singles hotlines in America. Where people sign up and you call that number and get rerouted to a random number in the database of people who signed up for the service. No date intention there either, just conversation.

Basically, what I'm saying is, don't judge unless you know the details of the situation. If they exist, they are, in all likelihood, legal.

Now if you could some get live ponies (instead of just toys) than that would be awesome.

You'd put money in, pust a button, and out comes a Twilight Sparkle or who ever.

That is not the point, the point is... Pizza... from a vending machine! It's... it's....

mind-blown.jpg

I wonder if there are vending machines that vend flea bath shampoo. Oooh, or cupcakes!

A cupcake vending machine! Why the hay not?! Nopony steal my idea! Back! Back, I say!

It is hard to think of anything that I would want to regularly get out of a vending machine. Maybe filling up my 5 gallon water jugs, but they already make those. I like the idea of Red Box, but I never see anything I want to watch.

Maybe a bagel vending machine? As long as they were less than 8 hour old, I might go for that.

It is hard to think of anything that I would want to regularly get out of a vending machine. Maybe filling up my 5 gallon water jugs, but they already make those. I like the idea of Red Box, but I never see anything I want to watch.

Maybe a bagel vending machine? As long as they were less than 8 hour old, I might go for that.

What about a vending machine that vends healthy food?! :-o