I had a disturbing thought.

Bronynumber299

Okay hold on to your hooves.If Celestia and Luna are kinda like oppisites and if Celestia send ponies to the moon then does Luna send them to the sun?That is just cruel because they would be burnt to a crisp!Then if thats true where does Candence send the ponies that piss her off?Into the land of the Changelings?For serious this is something that needs to be answered!

• Like 1

I don't think she would send them to the surface of the sun, but INSIDE of it, like the legend actually says. Perhaps it's like a rubber ball, and the inside is empty and shelled out. But, you know, sunlike.

Celestia and Luna are opposites?

Maybe the whole send-em-to-the-moon thing was Luna's all along and Celestia sent her there so she would have company.

And Nightmare Moon was furious because her sibling was copying her. I know I was annoyed when my sister copied me.

Celestia and Luna are opposites?

Maybe the whole send-em-to-the-moon thing was Luna's all along and Celestia sent her there so she would have company.

And Nightmare Moon was furious because her sibling was copying her. I know I was annoyed when my sister copied me.

You sir just won the game.

You sir just won the game.

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!

crazy.gif

Edit:

Okay then he wins the starters prize but not the whole game.It's kinda like an achievement for starting up a video game.

Itty-bitty living space

Edited by weesh
  • Like 3