Colour Blindness Test

Angie Cakes

I didn't even have to take the test to confirm I'm still colourblind between shades of green and blue. I literally looked at the test for a minute, said "I have no idea" and left. There were obviously ones that make sense, but there were also really subtle shade differences.

That's EXACTLY what I did XD

I'm not colorblind, my hue order? I barely understand what they're asking :)

Put the tiles that match closest ot the ones you can't move. So the shades change "How they are supposed to."

Mqake the transition from Black to white "as smooth as possible" so to speak, where every shade of black and white is in line.

I scored 36 at night in a dark room. I'd say that's not bad. My main and only problem is distingushing different shades of blue-ish green.

52. Had trouble with the darker colors, specifically purple. Apparently I'm near-perfect in the red area, which is pretty cool.

My first impression was just "What? Half of these colors look the same!" And then I scored pretty well, so it all worked out in the end.

52. Had trouble with the darker colors, specifically purple. Apparently I'm near-perfect in the red area, which is pretty cool.

My first impression was just "What? Half of these colors look the same!" And then I scored pretty well, so it all worked out in the end.

Same here. My worst areas were between greens and blues. In reds, I was prefect also. Towards the end of the test, I was just saying, "They all look the same!"

They all didn't look the same to me. I'm not bragging or anything, but every single square looked different to me, some less obvious than others, and it bugged me when I saw them in the wrong place. Probably because I'm like Rarity, and have an eye for detail. And apparently colors. XD

They all didn't look the same to me. I'm not bragging or anything, but every single square looked different to me, some less obvious than others, and it bugged me when I saw them in the wrong place. Probably because I'm like Rarity, and have an eye for detail. And apparently colors. XD

my problem was that I could tell that the colours were different, but I couldn't get the order right. some even looked like they didn't belong in the row to me D:

I got myself a 10. The row with blues and greens really was trouble for me, though, so I think that may have been luck.

my problem was that I could tell that the colours were different, but I couldn't get the order right. some even looked like they didn't belong in the row to me D:

Same here with that, it's a little funky when you're looking at a hue transition between blue and green and you see things that don't make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

9. Completely not bad, I thought my sight is totally broken after working so much on PC. The 3rd bar gave me some tough time, I left it knowing that something is odd there. The 4th also was annoying, but easier already.