Colour Blindness Test

Angie Cakes

my mom found this cool thing yesterday:

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?pageid=77〈=en

place the tiles in the correct order, then get your score. a lower score is better.

I got a score of 24, while the worst score for my demographic is 1520. the problem is that I don't know if a score of 24 is good or bad compared to most people, since I have nobody to compare to. XD

Well it can depend on your computer monitor too

yeah, I was thinking that. I got 30 on my mom's computer. but unless your settings are WAY off, it shouldn't make a huge difference.

yeah, I was thinking that. I got 30 on my mom's computer. but unless your settings are WAY off, it shouldn't make a huge difference.

Well some monitors display colors at different rates and or frequencies. also it can vary on display type/connection/resolution/graphics card so there are a lot of factors to consider

I already know I'm red-green color blind. I saw it, and I couldn't do it at all, so let's just say I failed.

Wait... I FAILED A TEST! I'M UNWORTHY! I MUSTN'T FAIL! BUT I FAILED! I'M SO UNWORTHY! :x

I didn't even have to take the test to confirm I'm still colourblind between shades of green and blue. I literally looked at the test for a minute, said "I have no idea" and left. There were obviously ones that make sense, but there were also really subtle shade differences.

I didn't even have to take the test to confirm I'm still colourblind between shades of green and blue. I literally looked at the test for a minute, said "I have no idea" and left. There were obviously ones that make sense, but there were also really subtle shade differences.

I'm in the same boat, didn't even try. I know I'm color deficient anyway (blue/green and some red/orange). The standard tests for color blindness are series of subtly shaded dots in a pattern that usually shows a number. I can look at most of those tests and go "There is something written there???"

Well, I can thank my color blindness for the job I had in the Navy. They wanted to recruit me for the nuclear power program, but color blindness is an instant dis-qualifier for those jobs. Ended up in Intel instead.