The "Dear Princess Celestia" thread!

Dear Princess Celestia,

I've recently joined up with a large group of friends on a website called Canterlot.com. I've found it to be an enjoyable experience, and I'm grateful that you recommended me to check it out. I have learned that it's not always the quality of ponies on a site that matters, but rather the ponies themselves. I hope we have many great adventures, particularly in the role-play section.

Your New, Faithful Student,

Thunder Flash

Spike? Spike? Spiiiike!? Take a letter!

-ahem-

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am aware that I've sent you a letter earlier today, but I would like to let you know that trying to do Chemistry is very hard with so many ponies to distract me. If you could, please keep them away for a while so I can get my work done. It's very hard to concentrate!

Your distracted and still relatively new student,

Thunder Flash

Dear Princess Celestia,

I know this incident happened years ago, but I wanted to send you a letter about the lesson I learned from it.

No matter how good a book is, never jump in front of moving train to retrieve it.

Especially if you don't remember where you left that book.

Especially if there was a very good chance of tripping while running to retrieve said book.

Your incredibly lethargic student,

Tempo.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I'm writing this on the account that I may have been a bit of a bad pony. I was on Ponychan, posting Spiderman derails, and someone got butthurt and got me banned. I mean, when the title post says "I need music that sounds...spidey..." and "DO NOT POST SPIDERMAN...", you're sort of digging your own grave.

However, I did go overboard. Even still...

Your banned, but still faithful student,

Spiderman Thunderflash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that it never hurts to ask, even if you're scared. Even if you've avoided asking that kind of thing for years because you are terrified. The worst thing she can say is no.

Or she could give you her number.

Success!

Your loyal subject,

Dunes

Dear Princess Celestia,

Ponies and excessive quantities of Mountain Dew don't mix. You think Pinkie Pie is crazy? Drinking that stuff is like blowing up a balloon and leting go so it flies around the room, only I'm the balloon.

Your faithful (and suffering from caffeen and sugar crash) student,

Lux

Princess Celestia,

Today I learnt, that trying to bend the law of reality to give yourself infinite supply of sweets will result in a vortex opening in the middle of your home and suck you into another void, Where you will drift endlessly forever while the sound of polka music echoing in the air.

Your faithful student Frosty

(P.S Please, get me out of here!)

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-how-rainbow-dash-wrote-to-princes-celestia.jpg

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh pretty hard! XD

Anyways,

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned that if you use Twisted Fate in LoL, you gotta let him have a Thornmail.

Or else he'll die repeatedly.

Sincerely, NoedigJk471

P.S. If you don't know what LoL is, its League of Legends

P.P.S If you hate LoL, please don't hurt me.

Dear Princess MolCelestia!

Crap, I knew I should've written this in pencil...

Anyway, remember that letter I sent you about spotting me a few hundred bits? Well it's not so urgent anymore but if you're feeling generous... You know. Have at it.

I really wanted to write you about what I learned about friendship! That's right, you read that correctly. I learned something! I learned that friends will always try to one-up you. I honestly don't understand it, but found it funny nonetheless. Why does everypony have to try and outdo another person's story? Like this one time I told my friends how I got this scar on my forehead (fell on kitchen tile when I was 1), and my other friend goes "Well I grabbed a radiator pipe when I was 2 and almost burned my hands down to the tissue!"

I just don't understand it :I

Now that I think about it, one of my favorite comedians (Brian Regan) made a note about something like that.

Oh well.

Sincerely,

Imagination

Dear Princess Celestia.

I found the artifact of fears.

Come to me at your mothers grave and perform the ritrual if you do not want the horror of its power to be given to a mortal.

Oh, and yes. I know its odd for a love god like me to get such an object but I got curious.

P.S: I love you *kisses*

From your ominously stalking god, Sulvuss.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I have learned that it takes along time for it to heal when your family hurts you, but when it does heal it's one of the better feelings out there.

I have also learned that writing a Pony character for RP is harder than a non-pony. I'm not sure why, but it takes a lot more thought and going over.

Your Faithful and somewhat newbie Student,

Myriad Dreaming

• 2 months later...