I just drank coke from the classic bottle.

UnitP0N13

No no, as in I bought one of the older ones from Big Lots and drank it. I think it came from Mexico, which is okay with me, because I'm of Mexican descent.

Also, what's a blog post. I've never actually blogged before. Or bothered to look at blogs becuase I automatically deemed them boring.

Also, what's a blog post. I've never actually blogged before. Or bothered to look at blogs becuase I automatically deemed them boring.

A blog is basically like a journal. Blog posts are entries to this journal, and often share updates on things, although they don't always have to. A blog can be about anything, like the progress of a WIP games, a person's everyday life, showing off art, and a bunch of other stuff. This would seem like a blog post about your everyday life.

Mexican Coca-cola is the BEST, because it's made with honest to goodness sugar. It's a very subtle difference, but enough to be noticeable.

It's also the main reason that if I drink pop, it's going to be either Jones, The Pop Shoppe, or some other small place that uses real sugar.

A blog is basically like a journal. Blog posts are entries to this journal, and often share updates on things, although they don't always have to. A blog can be about anything, like the progress of a WIP games, a person's everyday life, showing off art, and a bunch of other stuff. This would seem like a blog post about your everyday life.

Ohhhhh okay.

Mexican Coca-cola is the BEST, because it's made with honest to goodness sugar. It's a very subtle difference, but enough to be noticeable.

It's also the main reason that if I drink pop, it's going to be either Jones, The Pop Shoppe, or some other small place that uses real sugar.

Those are soda shops, right, or something like that? We don't have a lot of those in Austin, sadly enough.

Those are soda shops, right, or something like that? We don't have a lot of those in Austin, sadly enough.

Huh, thought they might have existed in America too xD

The Pop Shoppe is a pop company that puts out really good flavours of stuff, like black cherry soda. It's great.

Jones on the other hand is amazing. They produce lots of technicolour, kid-friendly flavours, like orange creamsicle, bubble gum, blue raspberry, etc. Their schtick is that you can send in pictures and they print them on the bottle, instead of having a logo.

Hmm...I like a lot of sodas, but there are just some I'll flat out will not drink. Not because of their flavor...oh no, surely not that :) but because some of them are just... :green:...they just make me sick to my stomach from the overload on sugar...Mountain Dew for example. I love the flavor, but I always get sick after drinking it :(

I've had some of the "classic" stuff once or twice, but having drank modern Coca-Cola for most of my life, I'll always find myself prefering that over the more older stuff.

Pepsi did a "Throwback" campaign where they made Pepsi and Mt. Dew with cane sugar. I have to agree with you, I prefer the modern versions.

I'll drink either but I'm with Strumman on this one, the genuine sugar does make a subtle but noticeable improvement on the flavor (unfortunately it's also more expensive so I usually get the modern Mountain Dew)

I purchased one of these the other day at an Asian market. Then I went to Wal-Mart, and APPARENTLY THEY ARE SELLING THEM AGAIN. There is an empty Coke bottle on my desk and two in my closet. I also purchased a Pepsi, which I have yet to drink. I used to drink from these as a kid, though I think I got Sprite or 7Up instead. Probably because those don't have caffeine.