THE SHIPS HAVE SUNK

Faust has zero involvement in Season 3.

Besides that, it's highly likely to be fake.

Huh! I guess I forgot for a minute that people have photoshop. >.> Whoops.

Either way, I think everybody in the pony fandom pretty much knows any given ship is never happening.

So they go through all the trouble to set up this tumblr that looks just like deviantART, and that's the unrealistic trolling they go with? :roll:

Even if Lauren was still involved in the show directly and actively, it's not the kind of thing she'd ever just suddenly leak to fans. Kind of surprised so many fell for this. :/

• Like 1

Unless it came from Meghan McCarthy, the current S3 show runner, I'd not believe it.

Honestly, Lauren Faust has, in the past, not released anything, other than her personal views on things and corrections or Faustcanon upon request. So even if she were still involved with the show, I don't think she would do this.

Also... Honestly... Don't you think that any of the mane 6 getting a boyfriend/girlfriend would make this more into a teenage drama than a slice of life random adventure type show? I'd rather not see any of the mane 6 get a boyfriend/girlfriend for that very reason, the drama that is sure to follow. And if not drama the disappearance of which would leave the fans questioning. The inclusion of a boyfriend for any of the main cast is probably more trouble than worth.

This is just my thought process btw.... Curse my skepticism! (Also insane logic jumps when thinking things over)

Ships have never been canon in the first place. This will do little to stop Rainbow Dash from being shipped. Believe me; I've seen how little canon relationships impact fanon. And since this is fake, all you have done is prop up something false and likely led a few people to bombard poor Lauren. For shame, Shadow! You shall be spanked as punishment.

But seriously, it wouldn't have made a difference even it were true.

Funny thing, when I saw that my first thought wasn't "Clearly fake" it was "Faust be trollen".

Either way, she's been out of the loop since season 2 started. Bless her heart, she's sowed the seeds of greatness and left to carefully create another wonderful universe.

Unless it came from Meghan McCarthy, the current S3 show runner, I'd not believe it.

Honestly, Lauren Faust has, in the past, not released anything, other than her personal views on things and corrections or Faustcanon upon request. So even if she were still involved with the show, I don't think she would do this.

Also... Honestly... Don't you think that any of the mane 6 getting a boyfriend/girlfriend would make this more into a teenage drama than a slice of life random adventure type show? I'd rather not see any of the mane 6 get a boyfriend/girlfriend for that very reason, the drama that is sure to follow. And if not drama the disappearance of which would leave the fans questioning. The inclusion of a boyfriend for any of the main cast is probably more trouble than worth.

This is just my thought process btw.... Curse my skepticism! (Also insane logic jumps when thinking things over)

I could see the "friend finds a boyfriend" trope getting some attention as a slice of life, one-shot deal, and how best to deal with the situations that follow. Also DiscordPie is a pretty popular ship.

I could see the "friend finds a boyfriend" trope getting some attention as a slice of life, one-shot deal, and how best to deal with the situations that follow. Also DiscordPie is a pretty popular ship.

If its only a one shot deal I could see it. I still wouldn't want to watch the ensuing teenage drama though.

Even with us bronies to impact the creators, this is still a kid's show. It's honestly pretty darn unlikely that any of the Mane 6 will get a colt/fillyfriend. Not that this stops the shippers, because I know from my days in my current fandoms that even if it's the most unlikely ship in canon, that ain't gonna stop people from shipping it. :P

Wedding between two ponies we have ever met: lots of fun

Dating between two ponies we know: terrible idea.

The most amazing things this series has going for it is the complete focus on platonic friendships.

It would be improved by removing spike's infatuation and the hearts and hooves episode.