More!

ziddia

Personally, I enjoy episodes with Applejack, she's my favorite closely followed by Twilight.

As such, I would like to see more of her and her kin. Not just Granny Smith and Big Mac, but Braeburn and the rest of her cousins. I guess more background info on the ponies as well, like the Cutie Mark Chronicles episode.

I'm on the fence really the only reason I want to see her back is so that she can redeem herself.

I extremely dislike ponies like her.

I think she needs to come back and be even more of a show of, she has had time to grow, i was mad that in the end it was two redneck teen pony's that are the mane point not her, she did nothing.

they got the big... what ever it was town. not the Great and Powerful Trixie, no lie i have not fished that one. i got to mad, she is my all time fave and if the bring her back week and sad some pony is going to pay.

I'm on the fence really the only reason I want to see her back is so that she can redeem herself.

I extremely dislike ponies like her.

I think she needs to come back and be even more of a show of, she has had time to grow, i was mad that in the end it was two redneck teen pony's that are the mane point not her, she did nothing.

they got the big... what ever it was town. not the Great and Powerful Trixie, no lie i have not fished that one. i got to mad, she is my all time fave and if the bring her back week and sad some pony is going to pay.

She doesn't have to be weak and sad to redeem herself. :/

I'd like to see more of Applejack and her family, especially Big Mac. We know the CMC will return, they've left that way open. I didn't like them at first, but they've grown on me. Of them all, Sweetie Bell could use more development.

Seems a lot would like to see the Sea Ponies. I wouldn't mind if they didn't show up, though I didn't watch the older series, they leave a bad taste in my mouth. :x Sea Ponies don't have any nostalgia factor for me. I guess a single episode appearance wouldn't be bad.

For Luna, I'm happy to hear she practically has her own episode, I just hope she appears in more than that.

I hope there's never a love interest introduced for any of the main characters. (Except for Applejack or Twilight. For those two, it just seems more plausible during the show.) Spike's crush on Rarity is cute and enjoyable, anything else would be out of the scope of the show and probably annoying.

Bleh, it sounds like I'm ranting. XD I have lots of faith that season 2 will be just as good, if not better than season 1.

Seems a lot would like to see the Sea Ponies. I wouldn't mind if they didn't show up, though I didn't watch the older series, they leave a bad taste in my mouth. :x Sea Ponies don't have any nostalgia factor for me. I guess a single episode appearance wouldn't be bad.

Honestly, Sea Ponies would be jumping the shark and then taking that same shark and throwing him in a fridge and then proceeding to nuke that fridge.

I hope there's never a love interest introduced for any of the main characters. (Except for Applejack or Twilight. For those two, it just seems more plausible during the show.) Spike's crush on Rarity is cute and enjoyable, anything else would be out of the scope of the show and probably annoying.

I very strongly suspect that they will not introduce any sort of legitimate love interest for the main six; it is possible for a minor character but they'll keep such stories from the main cast. Besides do we need to really break all them bronies' hearts! :o

Honestly, Sea Ponies would be jumping the shark and then taking that same shark and throwing him in a fridge and then proceeding to nuke that fridge.

Relevant:

24265%20-%20lauren_faust%20sea_ponies.pn

You never know.... xJr4u.jpg

oh hey i havent posted here...

so... what i want??

MoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLuna MoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreTrixieMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLunaMoreLuna

:D:)

also would like to see a more adventure-y type of story, perhaps not in the form of a big bad, but on a quest for the mane 6... but that's just me :lol:

and i have to side with 'Crash on the seaPonies matter, if they are shown once im fine, show them more aaanndd..... dunno either way, the team could do an awesome job (as they have been so far) and i might end loving em as well... but who knows.

edit: also, (and how come noone else has mentioned them?? bronies im dissappoint)

MORE OF THE WONDERBOLTS :kissy::kissy:

edit2: I ****IN LOOOOVE THIS NEW SMILIES :lol::smirk::o:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...