A Canterlot Xmas: Santa Hooves Delivers!

SonicRainboomGirl

CanterlotChristmasBanner2_zps7fe23f25.png?t=1354967344

[colour=#ff0000]HO HO HO!![/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Santa Hooves has some very special gifts for the good little fillies and colts who asked![/colour]

68ei3a.jpg

LordGercy's request (SonicRainboomGirl)

r1eoh2.jpg

StarStorm's request (NemesisPon3)

1tqzc0.jpg

SonicRainboomGirl's request (Rainbolt)

fvea8y.jpg

Riverhippo's request (Ginger Mint)

2dvscgi.jpg

WhiteSlash's request (SonicRainboomGirl)

ridgrk.jpg

Davroth's request (Ginger Mint)

350tiip.jpg

Tales' request (ClairDeLaSoul)

m8h8ie.jpg

MidnightBlackThorn's request (Rainbolt)

117d4k7.jpg

WhiteFeather's request (ClairDeLaSoul)

i5vz4m.jpg

QuickLime's request (ClairDeLaSoul)

254vcc1.jpg

Shame's request (ClairDeLaSoul)

14kwuv4.jpg

Diego Havoc's request (SonicRainboomGirl)

1ebeyu.jpg

Bellosh's request (NemesisPon3)

9zm7ae.jpg

Flutterscotch's request (ClairDeLaSoul)

16jf244.jpg

ArcadePerfect's request (NemesisPon3)

[colour=#ff0000]Sadly, not all of our requests were finished on time, [/colour][colour=#00ff00]due to some elves sleeping in on workdays[/colour][colour=#ff0000]. Don't worry! Your requests will be finished![/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Thank you all for participating, and happy holidays![/colour]

• Like 7

This was a long-spanning project between 5 Canterlot artists (Ginger Mint, ClairDeLaSoul, NemesisPon3, Rainbolt and SonicRainboomGirl). We started working on this the very first day of December, and requests were to be posted in a thread we started. We were flooded with requests! Have a very happy Hearths Warming everypony, and thank Santa Hooves graciously for the art ;)

Posted in the other thread:

Thank you for the wonderful drawing, NemesisPon3! And thank you Santa Hooves for bringing together all these artistic elves to help you. :blush:

I think this event went down very well. I can't wait to see if another one of these art request festivals pops up here on the forums. ^_^

Posted in the other thread:

I think this event went down very well. I can't wait to see if another one of these art request festivals pops up here on the forums. ^_^

IMO. It could have been A LOT better. I think it was great nonetheless though, but the thread wasn't posted on December 1st as we planned which would have given us some much needed time to draw. Time was the biggest factor in all of this, and their certainly wasn't enough of it to say the least! XD I'm glad that you all had some position reviews about the process and about the art as well. There may or may not be more events in the future like this (have to keep it secret ;) ) but look for them, this was fun and I will/would GLADLY do it again.

...this was fun and I will/would GLADLY do it again.

Alright, but I don't see the New Year's art request thread up yet. You might want to put that up ASAP! :P

j/k

• Like 1

Those are soooo cuuuuuttteee!!!!! ^^

(..Psst.. That's Starbuster's request, but my little Star Storm certainly is in it!! (and looks absolutely ADORABLE by the way, thank you so so much C:)

THAT'S AMAZING!!! WHY'D NOBODY TELL ME ABOUT THIS THREAD TILL NOW!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! IT'S SO ADORABLE!!! SONICRAINBOOMGIRL YOU'RE AMAZING!!! :D p.s. sorry bout the yelling... Royal canterlot excitement...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...