Rarity vs Giant Crabs

Sparkleheart

I haven't been watching the EqD drawfriends for a while, but I do remember seeing a Rarity VS Giant Enemy Crab pic months ago.

I'd like to say that it stemmed from a fanfic, or perhaps a video on the youtubes.

But It's most likely due to the prominent Giant Enemy Crab meme of '06. Heck, it's been 7 years but I still get a good chuckle out of how bad Sony's E3 conference was back then! Ah E3, you've had quite a selection of memorable moments...

I guess you could say that due to the popularity of the Giant Enemy Crab meme, coupled with the continual reappearance of Rarity VS Crab pics (fuelled by the popularity of the first manifestation), this may be is turning a meme unto its own (a meta meme if you will.) It wouldn't surprise me if we slowly begin to see "X Pony VS Giant Enemy Crab" pics begin to surface.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go watch a classy Kamen Rider Decade scene.

Pony has a strong remix culture, and memes are no exception. I too think the Giant Enemy Crab meme is what started the thing with Rarity, which might have been inspired by all the information about next-gen gaming consoles and the train wreck that was Sony's conference back when it was debuting the PS3.

ok, i havent seen this, and i typed in rarity and got rarity r34 as my first result....;_;

*throws computer*

*burns computer*

*stomps computer*

*headbutts wall*

but yeah, i saw some pretty funny rartiy vs crab pics!

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, Rarity wins? Personally I think she would defeat the creature and then make a beautiful **** quiche to share with all her friends! Then again ponies are herbavores... Maybe she would use its shell as decorations for ocean themed dresses? The more I think of it the less I am sure what it all means...