Equestira Speed Date Day

Something for a little humor. Pretty much its like that speed dating thing where you spend five minutes or so with someone to see if any connection occurs. Think of it as a way for those lonely stallions, mares, griffons, griffonesses, and what not to find a little love. Or at least a free meal or a really really bad date*cough*Blueblood*cought*

Rules are simple, if interested just give a brief bio, or link to your characters app.*Think of it as filling out the date form.* Then after that I will assign each person's character a number and then roll some dice here on my desk and randomly assign dates by those numbers. Each date will last for a short time, perhaps a few posts, 8-10 maybe still not sure on that part* During the assigned date only those partaking in that date will be allowed to post in the date section of the RP, I will make a waiting room section for other RP to occur. After the first date is done the next pair can go to the date section and do their little one on one XD

Any interested just make a post here, and yes I will randomly assign by dice roll. It will increase the odds of something horribly funny to happen.

So any interested?

I'm up for it...Since Fire Walker is seeing a guy..And Pocket Change is currently tying to impress a mare that's probably way out of his league...And Wind Walker is too young to be even thinking about dating..I'll probably use Zelda. She's an nice gal (Well, for a big bird/lioness creature) and open minded. Just note, if the date goes off REALLY bad, she might end up eating her date.

Just saying.. :)

We could use a proper setting..Like Muggo' Ales tavern in Canterlot. Funktown.. Random Pony Punned City Name Fillydelphia! I'll just have to ask his player if we can use the place. It's rather nice. Old fashioned, and has a (rarely used) Karaoke machine.

We could use a proper setting..Like Muggo' Ales tavern in Canterlot...I'll just have to ask his player if we can use the place. It's rather nice. Old fashioned, and has a (rarely used) Karaoke machine.

Muggo' Ale here. Bar's always open, b'y. Grab a mug o' the ol' cider, sit down, talk.

Personally, I'll bring in Rain Maker, and maybe Bowsprit, who's in his late teens. Muggo', of course, to set the stage and all that, though he's taken.

In Canterlot, eh? Hmm, Windygust might join, though she'd do so rather reluctantly, and mostly just for kicks and giggles if she did. I also might bring Hammer Spark into the mix since he's in the area.

Also, I'm entering another full-on week of study/exams, so I'll be slow at proper RP replies until the end of next week because the universe hates me of school work.

...in my defense, Tacobob's post did say

Muggo' Ales tavern in Canterlot

Yeah, I'll still go with the same two ponies though. Windygust and Hammer Spark. ;)

Okay from what I have gathered we got six males and six females. A nice even balance so I think we can get things started. if anyone else wants to join just give a post here and I will work you into the mix. After about the fifth or sixth date though I'll probably stop taking apps for this rp. But don't worry, if this rp goes well I might make another XD maybe we can get the princesses into it :lol:

Now give me a moment while I do a little math and some number assignments

Okay a whole not so much math, that might be slightly wrong but not really important, and everyone is assigned a number which I set by rolling two six sided dice and rerolled when an already used number was rolled.

The current numbers are as followed.

Heart Monitor: 12

Dunder Blust: 7

Bowsprit: 6

Luminous: 4

Hammer Spark: 9

Razor: 8

Zelda: 1

Rain Maker: 3

Radiant Steel: 5

Serendipity: 2

Harlequin Salad: 10

Riff Run: 11

Any new comers will be assigned a number from 13-18.

I think we have enough to get started. I will go make the first post, Strummann we will be using your characters bar since it seems to be okay :) Fillydelphia right? I hope that's right.

RP will be separated into two parts. One will be the dating area, where the dates will occur. We will, to avoid confusion have only one date being rped but it is to be assumed that other dates are happening around you. When your date is complete we will move to the next date that was happening and see what happened there *Hopefully no one eating anyone XD*

The other part of the rp will be sort of a waiting room/fill out applications. The rp will start here and everyone will sort of explain why they're there and rp filling out a Best Match form :P Once that's done I will roll the magic dice and see who gets a date first.

Everything clear?

So I'm going to assume this is the 'waiting room' for the RP? Or maybe we should keep it to one topic as not to be confusing ala Riveroo's 100 Country Kisses..It has both the 'waiting room' and the actual main part of the RP (Applejack smooching random pony.) See example:

What I think we will do is everyone that is participating will make a post here introducing their character and then have them fill out a date form.*this can all happen in one post, and might be preferable.* No order for these introductory posts, but everyone should try to get it in in a timely fashion. After that we will do the date posts.

The date posts will follow after the introductory posts. During the first date only those partaking in it can post, though assume that other dates are happening around you. After about 5-7 posts*this limit can be changed it desired* the next date pair will do their posts. This only two people posting is to prevent any confusion.

Everything seems in order then? After you make the introductions I will post here the first date pair. I did a lot of rolls so they will be random, though for the first seven dates I made sure that everyones characters had a chance to partake, so in at least one there will be someone going twice as a certain character. After that all future dates will be super random. Expect surprises.

Any questions on how many dates there will be I am still not sure. Maybe until we have exhausted every possible pairing*might be long though but if no one minds that we can do it*

Oh yes anyone late coming arrivals just give a character bio here and I will insert you into the number order. And just assume you've been there since the beginning and don't worry about an intro post.