Any Bronies into Anime?

You seem to like Gurren Lagann, FLCL and Panty and Stocking. I'm kind of curious what other than Evangelion has Gainax done to so sour your opinion of them when it seems you like most of the biggest titles that come to my mind when it comes to that studio?

Gainax has tainted me with their unholy aberration. Must be some sort of vodoo thing. :S

Well, alright then.

Well, your avatar does certainly look enticing. I can believe there are better visual novels than Fate/Stay Night. 1 Even if there are it wouldn't diminish my love of F/SN. I have like action figures and stuff...

But cool. I'll keep it in mind. 2 I honestly doubt something called "Muv Luv" would have ever caught my eye.

1) Thats the exact same thing that i thought before i dived into that universe, now here i am :blush: and i do have 2 Sabers and 2 Rins on my desk right now, they so pretty :kissy:

2) well... the way the game saw the light is heavily suspected to have been some sort of enormous troll by Age (the makers) im pretty certain the name was a way to try to put the buzz off a bit. but dunno :mad:

2 Sabers and 2 Rins? I'm jealous. I only have one Saber and one Rider.

And I see. That's kind of cool.

Princess Jellyfish

I love you.

So much

-cuddles- XD

Princess Jellyfish is the best!

I haven't finished watching the entire thing since the last time I watched it the episodes were still coming out so I need to catch up, but what I saw it was epic.

Best character development I've seen in ages. And that's for all of them. Plus, I love the "Clara Tequila" commercial break. I hope for a second season.

also, anypony else reads any manga? since i saw somepony mention Soul Eater, i think recommendation for its manga are in order, happening the same thing which happened between the 1st FMA and the manga.

also reading Air Gear and been meaning to retake Tenjou Tenge... it is just so ****in confusing to this point that i may have to start it again.... but its length tends to put me off :|

among others... just from the top of my head

The last two manga series I collected are Cannon God Exaxxion and Full Metal Alchemist. However, a large number of manga I do posses are gifts and thus not complete series. I used to collect *******! and Ranma 1/2 back in the day.

My list of anime: (huge list is HUGE. Couldn't decide on my favorite anime, so I listed them all!)

Sailor Moon

Pokemon

Girls High!

Azumanga Daioh

Lucky Star

Panty And Stocking With Garterbelt

Crayon Shin Chan

Ponyo Ponyo Di Gi Charot

Hamtaro

Excel Saga

Neon Genesis Evangelion

FLCL

Pani Poni Dash

Sgt. Frog

Mini Goddess

Oh my Goddess

Strawberry Marshmallow

Popotan

Nurse Witch Komugi

Strike Witches

Cardcaptor Sakura

Highschool of the Dead

Shinryaku! Ika Musume

Clannad

Hello Kitty

Nanaka 6/17

Astro Boy

Cutey Honey

He is My Master

Howl's Moving Castle

Kiki's Delivery Service

Makai Senki Disgaea: Welcome to Netherworld

My Neighbor Totoro

Ojamajo Doremi

Princess Resurrection

Princess Tutu

Project A-Ko

Slayers

Spirited Away

Strawberry Panic

Tenchi Universe

Tokyo Mew Mew

Wedding Peach

Castle in The Sky

PaRappa The Rapper

Fruits Basket

School Days

Gake no Ue no Ponyo

Ebichu Minds The House

Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

Happiness!

Kaasan Mom's Life

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

My Ordinary Life

Kodomo no Jikan

Mahoromatic

Pico's Summer Story

Red Garden

You're Under Arrest

Chu Bra

Ninja Nonsense

Nice list. Contains some titles I really love. It's always good to see Strike Witches, Strawberry Panic and Ninja Nonsense being appreciated. And Ika Musume was one of my absolute favorites from last year.

It always urks me when people complain how Strawberry Panic is boring because its not like other yuri titles where its just fanservice and heavy makeout sessions. I don't mind yuri like that, but once in awhile I'd like to see some good yuri anime where they portray lesbian relationships more realistically.

That's an impressive list AppleDash! I recognise several of my favs there. Several that I can't stand too but oh well, can't agree on everything :)

I was gonna put my own list of animes I love and hate, and still may do at some point, but for now I realised that all I have to do is post this and I win the thread:

You're welcome.

That's an impressive list AppleDash! I recognise several of my favs there. Several that I can't stand too but oh well, can't agree on everything :)

I was gonna put my own list of animes I love and hate, and still may do at some point, but for now I realised that all I have to do is post this and I win the thread:

You're welcome.

....How did I forget to add that to my list?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9tvh0Bidd0

It always urks me when people complain how Strawberry Panic is boring because its not like other yuri titles where its just fanservice and heavy makeout sessions. I don't mind yuri like that, but once in awhile I'd like to see some good yuri anime where they portray lesbian relationships more realistically.

I actually think Strawberry Panic offers more than abundant fanservice and makeout sessions...

You ever see Aoi Hana? It's probably the most realistic yuri anime I've seen.

mm, long thread. I don't like replying to long threads ._.

I don't really watch anime, but I read a lot of manga :P

my favourites are:

Azumanga Daioh

Yotsuba&!

shugo chara

mammotte shugogetten

kamichama karin

amazing agent luna

chobits

strawberry marshmallow/ichigo mashimaro

karakuri odette

and there's probably more, but that's all I can think of on the spot :D

I'll just leave this here :halo:

I used to watch every One Piece episode, same with Bobobo-bobo-bobo. I watched a little bit of Azumanga and Cowboy Bebop, but it's been awhile lol

Pokemon was my life when I was a kid, though. That and Yu-gi-oh. Those were awesome shows 8-)

So very true. XD

I watched the whole of Gundam Wing (the only Gundam we ever got in the UK) when it was on. To this day I'm not entirely sure why. Oh wait yeah, same reason I watched NGE. Giant robots. :D

Megas XLR was awesome. I miss that show.

On a random note, since I haven't seen it mentioned yet, anyone watched Martian Successor Nadesco?

Oh, Megas XLR is an example of what a giant robot anime NEEDS to be. They should ditch all of the emo and pretentious filling and embrace the giant robots and the possibilities they bring.

It was an awesome show, because it knew what was it that fans of the genre really want.

Megas XLR really was a lot of fun. That show had a great sense of humor.

But yeah, I'm probably one of the few anime fans who just really doesn't get the giant robot thing. It's just not all that interesting to me. I'd rather have people fighting directly in my action scenes than using some big machines to do it all. The giant robot anime I have really loved (Evangelion, Geass, etc) I've always liked for the parts that weren't about the robots.

I'll just leave this here :halo:

Wow, I only just got around to watching this. That's brilliant :)

Oh, Megas XLR is an example of what a giant robot anime NEEDS to be. They should ditch all of the emo and pretentious filling and embrace the giant robots and the possibilities they bring.

It was an awesome show, because it knew what was it that fans of the genre really want.

Quoted for truth.