EPIC (Equestrian Protection and Investigation Command) OOC

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The concept...is not dead isn't it? I would be incredibly displeased if it would just die like this.And since we at it, who's turn exactly is at the Library topic?

The concept...is not dead isn't it? I would be incredibly displeased if it would just die like this.And since we at it, who's turn exactly is at the Library topic?

Nope. This weekend I'll be trying to get back into the swing of things after I had a bout of a social life and work 6 days a week that didn't really give me extra time to RP. 

I've been treating it as 'sleeping', and working under the assumption that EPIC is still an organization, but I've been writing around the actual thread I was in lately, and treating it as sorta-concluded.

I am hopeful that there will be more things for EPIC in future.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering....

Is it allowed for users having OC's belonging within the organization, to create topic under EPIC flag?

• 9 months later...

I'm wondering if I can add this character to the roster?

Name: Skyhaven

Link:

Talent/Skills: Skyhaven is talented in the art of the spear. she was trained by the spearmaster of her tribe in Unyasi. She is quite versatile in the use of weaponry, taking to the art of war naturally. Converse to these skills, she is also a talented healer. She used natural remedies for many types of illnesses and injuries. These skills would be quite useful as a member of EPIC and she is always willing to serve.

She is an enlisted member of the Guard though her time spent in service of the Guard is sporadic at best. She was enlisted as a medic but was taken as a secretary to Spitfire soon after.

Reason to Join:

Spitfire gives Skyhaven only minimal duties which therefore leaves the mare with lots of free time. Skyhaven would love to put this time to use in the service of EPIC. She is full of energy and constantly on the lookout for ways to get involved in adventures/missions in which to flex her muscles.

• 4 weeks later...

Goodness, It's been a while since I've said anything here! Welp, time to change that!

Hello everyone! I have been thinking about this idea since EPIC and WRAITH became a thing... and also viking caribou too. But I had been thinking of an evil plan that WRAITH has been working on deploying in  order to both aide the red Jarl and his rebellious ilk and remove any opposing Caribou from the territories of Whitescar; a plague!

The idea behind it is fairly simple (IMO). WRAITH has been working on and created a curse like plague that spreads among the caribou turning them into ferocious, incredibly powerful berserkers that if the plague spreads beyond the hold that currently houses it and isn't cured soon whitescar may be thrown into chaos and many caribou may lose their lives and who knows... what if the plague turns out capable of infecting the deer, and mouse population as well. 

Seeing as "Jarl" Sigrun, chieftain of the Askr clan in whitescar's  eastern region's hold was the one targeted she needs several equine EPIC agents who will be able to go out and restrain the Bulls and cows rampaging throw the mostly evacuated walls of her keep. Sadly the curse has proven to increase the strength of those infected to the point that even the strongest of the basic magical restraint from unicorns has proven pointless as the infected strength gave them all they need to break free of it. 

The Jarl will also need the assistance of ponies who are well versed in curses and dark magic that would be able to magic up either a cure for the whole mess, a treatment to hold off the symptoms until a cure can be found or just a way to stop the infection from being able to spread so that her warriors can do what needs to be done. 

Last but not least I felt that WRAITH and EPIC should have a thread together in which the WRAITH group is trying to contaminate the water of the high king's hold  and beyond and the brave ponies of EPIC can prevent this from happening!

The capture of the infected threads can be as many as you guys like since I haven't picked an exact number of the earliest infected or what their capabilities are. I was thinking th eplague builds on the power and musculature that is already there so not every fight is just a random monster swinging aimlessly. I'd be fine with having the position of the enemy be shared and played by more or less everyone in the thread or having someone in particular play them. 

The treatment team will have to work with the only sample the Jarl has managed to obtain so that will be much less action focused than the other threads.

SO, What does everyont think?:)

Cure Concoction! 

Characters involved: Chieftain Sigrun, Skyhaven, Chipper demise

The capture of the infected!

thread one! Characters Involved: Swift Squall, Naj

thread two! Ice storm

-The Fight for Water!-

Characters involved:

EPIC: 

Rubble rose (maybe), Fire walker, Dunder Blust

WRAITH:

Dog.

I'm on board for this!  Chipper Demise can help with the cure/treatment research, and Halvard is willing to lend a hoof to the capturing of the berzerk.

Archived