The Arena (OOC Discussion)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I am quite guilty as well. I completely forgot about Arena and for that I apologize.

As a penance I would to do my best with beating Daedalus into a pulp.

• 4 weeks later...

Neato! I'll do that then.
I've been meaning to try this fella I apped :)

Name:

Fido (The big grey DDog from the show) Link is on its way.

Reasons to fight in the arena:

Word reached Rover, Spot and Fido from other diamond dogs who has been to the arena. They, mostly Rover, saw an opportunity to earn a minor fortune on prices and possible bettings so our dearest Gullible Fido was convinced to join with some supervision from the other two. This can only end good, amirite? 

Weapon/armor/skills:
Skills? Well, ehum, no. He's big though.
Weapons? Well he COULD use one of the spears they got from home but a fist brawl is more his style if anything. He doesn't really fight at all usually. So he probably won't use it anyway.
Armor? Why yes! One size too small chest plate and helmet that looks like they've been smith from kitchen boilers. They were on a budget so o say.

Who would like to meet this magnificent misplaced beast? Come one, come all! ;)

• 1 month later...

Name: Bevel Gear

Reason: To test some new devices she's built to sell to the Aquellian military ... and possibly to let off some steam.

Notable skills/equipment: Bevel has brought an arsenal's worth of devices to the arena in her briefcase. which itself seems to have some interesting features beyond storage. Since Bevel doesnt make or have plans to sell any lethal devices and there has not brought any; instead she's brought a multitude of effective antipersonnel devices and her own advanced knowledge of spatial magics. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So after a whole month I produce....this. Honestly speaking I am not satisfied with that post, feel's like an ass-pull to me. Not to mention I believe Dio senpai own product was far superior - in both writing and set-up. But after 31 versions (yes, I counted) I had to come up with something - leaving the thread resolved would be too rude. If it would be me I would gie the victory to Dio, but that's not for me to decide. Anyway I hope I will provide much better challenge then this one.

9 hours ago, Ciraxis said:

So after a whole month I produce....this. Honestly speaking I am not satisfied with that post, feel's like an ass-pull to me. Not to mention I believe Dio senpai own product was far superior - in both writing and set-up. But after 31 versions (yes, I counted) I had to come up with something - leaving the thread resolved would be too rude. If it would be me I would gie the victory to Dio, but that's not for me to decide. Anyway I hope I will provide much better challenge then this one.

Don't worry too much, writing is only one factor in judging

16 hours ago, Ciraxis said:

Speaking of would you like to challenge Star Crusader?

On 18.04.2016 at 3:46 PM, moonshineTheleocat said:

Speaking of would you like to challenge Star Crusader?

I already arranged with Pretzy to clash with another of her characters, but if that's okay with Judges I can handles two matches at once.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived