Ponyville Fillies and Colts Official OOC Discussion and Thread Planning

full.png

Hello and welcome to the Ponyville Filly and Colts OOC! There a re a great many Ponyville fillies and colts out there that can help make the town a center piece for foalishly fun RP. However, whether that is because of size, dogpiling, or missed opportunities, the 'scene' is relatively slow at the moment. But if we take a good head count, develop ideas, and use this topic as a discussion point as well as a list of active characters and threads, I think we can get it back up and running. :) If you want to discuss private threads, public threads, the eternal entanglement of friendships and non-friendships, or even your character from outside Ponyville moving or generally getting heavily involved, this is the place.

Active Characters:
Apple Bloom (WoE, WoE)
Scootaloo (WoE)
Sweetie Belle (CC)
Valen Orange (Possible Move- also known as Gilded Lilly)
Snow Dancer (Possible Move)
Watermelon Gush (Possible Move)
Crash Zone (Possible Move)
Guiding Light

Bepop Slide 

Wind Walker
Glimmer

Ruby Pinch 
Flakey Shards (Possible Move)

Active Threads:

Thread Ideas:
1- Nature hike in the Whitetail. (Zecora perhaps?)
2- Visit to the Royal Ponyville Library. (Lore Weaver perhaps?)

Well for fillies and colts, there are two living in Ponyville: Guiding Light and Scootaloo

If however ponies from nearby are welcomed, I have Snow Dancer from Cloudsdale and Watermelon Gush from Solstice Heights. 

All ponies except for Scootaloo are available for both World of Equestria and Canterlot Chronicles. (Scootaloo being only available for WoE). 

As for threads, I have two ideas. 

1. Nature hike in Whitetail Woods with possibly Zecora. (WoE only)
  2. A visit to the Royal Ponyville Library (where shenanigans will no doubt take place) with Lore Weaver. (WoE and CC available).

Hi there :) I'd love to flesh out my colt character Crash Zone some more. In the app, I listed him as living in Trottingham...buttt I'm really considering having him move to Ponyville, because I think he would get involved in more things there, and being in a smaller town would just work for him (question: can I do that? And if so, how do I change his app?) so if I go through with that, I'll definitely keep this thread in mind, I'd love for him to get some interactions with other fillies and colts. :P

There's always Wind Walker who currently lives in Ponyville with her parents. She's interacted with many of the listed characters above, and is friends with a few as well. Hopefully she will become friends with them all very soon. <3

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/12961-wind-walker-ready/?hl=wind

1o7og9.jpg

Everyone needs a griffon. Glimmer travels slit with her parents on business trip, or with her brother. Griffins are more independent with their kids. Glimmer always loved making friends...and teasing. Friendly teasing.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/13706-glimmer-a-cutesy-wutesy-griffon-ready/

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of good stuff here. My hope: near future, a thread in the school involving all the new arrivals. If you want a character of this age to be moved to Ponyville, this'd be a good place and time to do so.

• 2 months later...

I should be starting the thread with Lore Weaver. I'm thinking of having it less like a trip to the library and more like a tour of the castle with Lore as the guide. Hillarity will ensue!

• 1 month later...

Archived