A party in Whitescar! (anyone interested?)

I've been thinking about this idea for a while, I've been wantign to have my caribou chieftain hold a large party in her hold as she often does, but this time She'd invited members of equestrian royalty and allow anyone who wished to come access. There is a small Caveat to anyone, griffin, pony, changeling, or peryton, NOONE parties as hard as a caribou... except maybe pinkie pie but she's unique. AS this is a vikign themed celebration one should expect good natured brawls, drinking contests, dancing, music , singing, and anything a person can imagine would be at a viking's party! 

Sounds like fun actually! We need a new event featuring Caribou's that isn't a murder fest! Count my Characters in.

Also, for those who wish to join, but their characters logically can't get transportation for such a distance, Java will be offering a free round trip via Airship. The Lonely Tempest is now fully complete, furnished, and out of Beta! Don't cross those frigid waters uncomfortable! Trust in Eclipse Aerospace labs.

I'll definitely trot out Halvard for this shindig; he's one of my underutilized characters, and I'd like to give my 'bou some more screen time.

Also, Blueblood will probably show up as a gesture of "inter-species goodwill," or ill-will, depends on how much he ends up drinking.

Archived